WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 codes?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by poptdp, Oct 31, 2009.

Oct 31, 2009

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 codes? by poptdp at 4:47 PM (1,410 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. poptdp
    OP

Newcomer poptdp Advanced Member

Australia
    can anyone make codes for the (E) version of this game??? i couldnt find the (U) version...

the main code i think is the max stats code for you created superstar

2. I am r4ymond

Member I am r4ymond PFE

United States
  3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    actually i have a few codes
    but i didn't release them [​IMG]
    kekekee

4. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    grahh give me elixer [​IMG]

5. whatnow12012

Newcomer whatnow12012 Newbie

United States
    The codes boot up for the N/A NTSC/UC version (North America) but they freeze up when you go into the attribute screen.

I have goten UK (E) codes to work & boot up on the (North America) versions before cause they usually dont hack codes any or at all in North America it is a shame cause many of these games need codes.

But some say I dont want codes I like to play games normal but deep down you no you all need codes and want codes no matter how many times you dis others for using codes.

You know you need codes when you fight a big monster battle such as on JRPG Games such as the upcoming Final Fantasy 13 which will have big monsters that will kill you in 1 or 2 hits.

Sorry I got off-topic so could someone convert these codes for RAW NTSC please I am using a NDS Lite and Action Replay.