XP
Country
Finland
Hey guys,
I have a modded 5.5.3 Wii u
CBHC and autoboot to mocha CFW
A 32 GB SD card formated to Fat 32 cluster size 32
500 gb external HDD
SD/install/game folder (No spaces and no special characters)
The proplem is when i try to install a game or a channel launcher, it says confirm complete wup files are in the folder.
I tried different games from different sources and different channels
Any help !!
Thanks

a>

Last edited by shixooo,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys,
I have a modded 5.5.3 Wii u
CBHC and autoboot to mocha CFW
A 32 GB SD card formated to Fat 32 cluster size 32
500 gb external HDD
SD/install/game folder (No spaces and no special characters)
The proplem is when i try to install a game or a channel launcher, it says confirm complete wup files are in the folder.
I tried different games from different sources and different channels
Any help !!
Thanks

a>
Image is broken.

Just to confirm, you have folders like SD:\install\gamename and inside each gamename folder, you have .app/.h3 files and title.tik, title.tmd and title.cert?
FYI, you can't directly install .wud or extracted (code/content/meta folders) games, they have to be in .app/.h3 format.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: jeannotte

shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Image is broken.

Just to confirm, you have folders like SD:\install\gamename and inside each gamename folder, you have .app/.h3 files and title.tik, title.tmd and title.cert?
FYI, you can't directly install .wud or extracted (code/content/meta folders) games, they have to be in .app/.h3 format.
Thanks for your concern :)
I already do everything you are saying :(
Is the problem in my mocha cfw !!

Last edited by shixooo,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Thanks for your concern :)
I already do everything you are saying :(
Is the problem in my mocha cfw !!
Possibly.
For homebrew, updates/DLC and eShop games, you need to launch CFW first, then launch wupinstaller. That means if you use CBHC you need to let CBHC launch into CFW, and then launch HBL through any method (Haxchi, browser exploit, or I believe you can also launch the CBHC channel directly to boot into HBL)
If you select HBL from the CBHC menu, you won't be in CFW and won't be able to install or run any homebrew/eShop games/DLC/updates.
The same thing goes for regular Haxchi, you need to launch Haxchi once to boot into CFW and launch it a second time to run HBL.

Reactions: jeannotte

shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Possibly.
For homebrew, updates/DLC and eShop games, you need to launch CFW first, then launch wupinstaller. That means if you use CBHC you need to let CBHC launch into CFW, and then launch HBL through any method (Haxchi, browser exploit, or I believe you can also launch the CBHC channel directly to boot into HBL)
If you select HBL from the CBHC menu, you won't be in CFW and won't be able to install or run any homebrew/eShop games/DLC/updates.
The same thing goes for regular Haxchi, you need to launch Haxchi once to boot into CFW and launch it a second time to run HBL.
I tried and the same thing :(
When i choose a folder in wup installer and click install it brings me to a window with w(u menu) then it says that complete files thing :(

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try system config tool. that's how I installed my games. iirc, you can browse for the games. either that or it's the install folder -- can't remember. I know you can mass install just like wup, pretty sure anyway or I probably wouldn't have used it.

shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Possibly.
It fixed it
I launched haxchi then the homebrew without autoboot to mocha and i managed to install homebrew launcher channel with wup installer
But i faced another problem, I downloaded super mario 3d world from usb download helper to make sure that my files are not corrupted, installed it successfully but when I try to launch it from the home menu it opens but stuck at the intial screen then the console freezes
What iam doing wrong

shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
try system config tool. that's how I installed my games. iirc, you can browse for the games. either that or it's the install folder -- can't remember. I know you can mass install just like wup, pretty sure anyway or I probably wouldn't have used it.
Can this fix the freezing game issue !

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unlikely. sounds like an hdd problem like it's going to sleep. you can turn off sleep in a hidden menu. I can't remember the button combo, so google hidden menu sleep mode hdd wii u in google.

shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
it should work. I'm playing the game right now, but I bought it from the eshop.
Should i buy it !!
I think by hacking my wii u, i can download games and play it without buying !!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Should i buy it !!
I thought by hacking my wii u, i can download games and play it without buying !!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. I bought the game a long time ago. I don't care much for pirating. I figure there's no obligation to play the game if I didn't spend money on it, so games go left unplayed.

Reactions: shixooo

shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't know. I bought the game a long time ago. I don't care much for pirating. I figure there's no obligation to play the game if I didn't spend money on it, so games go left unplayed.
Okay...but all the talk here is about pirating
Many thanks
Any help guys!!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not gonna lie, but I pirate as well. it's just that I don't play any of the games. I think my purpose is just to help others with the hacks, because I've done most of them. there's a certain thrill in making your system do something it's not supposed to.

Reactions: shixooo

shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
not gonna lie, but I pirate as well. it's just that I don't play any of the games. I think my purpose is just to help others with the hacks, because I've done most of them. there's a certain thrill in making your system do something it's not supposed to.
Okay you gonna help me so :)
I downloaded mario marker from usb helper and it works fine, so I have to redownload 3d world ! Is there another source of downloading it !

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this will work, but you could try a wud. it's a wii u disc image. I think that's the correct name for them. you decrypt them with the ticket, but if you installed the game, the ticket is on there and will remain even if you format, so maybe you could try copying over a wud's decrypted content. this is just hypothetical. this may not work, but I don't know why you'd be having these problems. that iso site might've had the game, but they foolishly didn't keep a backup of their database, so everything was lost when they got hacked. now they've since closed.

never mind. that won't work. I forgot retail and digital use different tickets. one is 696 bytes (think digital), and the other is 848.

it may be different for eshop only games, but I'm not sure. it's possible the ticket will work, but you'd have to try it. leave the install intact, so that the game is indexed.

scratch that, just get the wud and use its ticket.

shixooo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I don't know if this will work, but you could try a wud. it's a wii u disc image. I think that's the correct name for them. you decrypt them with the ticket, but if you installed the game, the ticket is on there and will remain even if you format, so maybe you could try copying over a wud's decrypted content. this is just hypothetical. this may not work, but I don't know why you'd be having these problems. that iso site might've had the game, but they foolishly didn't keep a backup of their database, so everything was lost when they got hacked. now they've since closed.

never mind. that won't work. I forgot retail and digital use different tickets. one is 696 bytes (think digital), and the other is 848.

it may be different for eshop only games, but I'm not sure. it's possible the ticket will work, but you'd have to try it. leave the install intact, so that the game is indexed.

scratch that, just get the wud and use its ticket.
Many thanks i will try it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The reason no one discovered it is that the N64 Castlevania games sucked.... +1