Gaming WUP Installer Sig Patch is Required error

NoobHackerBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have installed CBHC and decided to give WUP Installer a try by installing Mario Kart 8 using the USB Helper program. However, when I go to download the game files, I get the infamous Sig Patch error. I tried on both the GX2 and y Mod and both of them give me the same error. Could the files be corrupt? I install it to nand each time. I have tried this on both autoboot and I tried it booting the System Menu in the CBHC Menu. I moved the game, update and DLC folders to the install folder. I tried downloading only one file and it almost worked. On GX2 it got to 70% before giving my the error and on y Mod it got to 25% like last time, although I did use a smaller game with only .2 mb that needed to be installed.

Last edited by NoobHackerBoy,

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screen capture your file structure on your sd card, show install folder.

If you don't know how, hold CTRL + prt sc, then paste it into paint or a program like that, save it and upload here.

Have you successfully installed any other games using Wup Installer?

NoobHackerBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you don't know how, hold CTRL + prt sc, then paste it into paint or a program like that, save it and upload here.

Other than the WUPGX2 channel? no.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well screen capture your sd card like I asked please. Show the folder of the game in install and the files inside of that folder so two captures.

What brand is your sd card? I'm suspecting it could be a fake. If so you need to buy a brand name sd card.

File structure, corruption like you said or fake sd card those are about the only reasons you should be having these problems if you have CBHC and are installing to Nand. The files from usb helper would not be corrupt though, but your sd card could be corrupting them.

Last edited by Jayinem81,

NoobHackerBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here it is. I'll throw in my install folder inside too, if that's what you wanted. I tried installing only one file and it still didn't work. But GX2 got further than last time. Specifically, 70%. I also tried a few other games to see if it was just Mario Kart. (Which it wasn't.)

Attachments

• 32GB SDHC (E_) 2020-05-28 21.42.18.png
    32GB SDHC (E_) 2020-05-28 21.42.18.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 358
  • install 2020-05-28 21.46.06.png
    install 2020-05-28 21.46.06.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 316

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but go ahead and take one more of at least one of those games inside the game folder. I'm suspecting you may have downloaded Loadiine games, which can't be installed from Wup INstaller.

Do you see a bunch of .app files in them or 3 files one that says like meta.xml can't remember the rest.

Also you should try installing one game at a time because I think Wup will keep you from installing all of them if one isn't correct.

NoobHackerBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here it is. I'll throw in my install folder inside too, if that's what you wanted. I tried installing only one file and it still didn't work. But GX2 got further than last time. Specifically, 70%. I also tried a few other games to see if it was just Mario Kart. (Which it wasn't.)
I got the pictures mixed up. My bad. Here's the inside of the Mario Kart Game Folder and the Update Folder.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok well screen capture your sd card like I asked please. Show the folder of the game in install and the files inside of that folder so two captures.

What brand is your sd card? I'm suspecting it could be a fake. If so you need to buy a brand name sd card.

File structure, corruption like you said or fake sd card those are about the only reasons you should be having these problems if you have CBHC and are installing to Nand. The files from usb helper would not be corrupt though, but your sd card could be corrupting them.
I'm using a SanDisk Micro SD Card with an Adapter.

I'm seeing a post that could also be a problem. Someone had an error that WUP Installer couldn't decipher so that error was displayed. Their's was fixed, since they weren't using CBHC, that was the reason, but I could probably have a similar situation.

Attachments

• MARIO KART 8 [0005000C1010EC00] 2020-05-28 21.52.2.png
    MARIO KART 8 [0005000C1010EC00] 2020-05-28 21.52.2.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 218
  • MARIO KART 8 [0005000E1010EC00] (v64) 2020-05-28 2.png
    MARIO KART 8 [0005000E1010EC00] (v64) 2020-05-28 2.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 217

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well are you using CBHC or not? Because if you're not then you need to run your CFW before trying to install dlc and updates. You should know if you installed CBHC or not, but also you will get a black screen when you boot that says "Autobooting" or you will see a menu of options like "Boot Homebrew Launcher, Boot system menu, Boot vWII Homebrew Launcher" If you're not getting those screens you don't have CBHC.

NoobHackerBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well are you using CBHC or not? Because if you're not then you need to run your CFW before trying to install the games. You should know if you installed CBHC or not, but also you will get a black screen when you boot that says "Autobooting" or you will see a menu of options like "Boot Homebrew Launcher, Boot system menu, Boot vWII Homebrew Launcher" If you're not getting those screens you don't have CBHC.
I am using CBHC, as previously stated. I am sorry for any confusion. I was stating that I could have an unknown error.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the installations are cancelling in the middle, I still suspect something up with that sd card. You can get fakes even that say they're sandisk so just in case run it through this program and test it https://h2testw.en.lo4d.com/windows

It's better to get a full sd card not a micro sd card because the write speeds are better, even if it's real.

NoobHackerBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since the installations are cancelling in the middle, I still suspect something up with that sd card. You can get fakes even that say they're sandisk so just in case run it through this program and test it https://h2testw.en.lo4d.com/windows
It says that the test finished without errors. Would that mean that it is indeed real?

It's better to get a full sd card not a micro sd card because the write speeds are better, even if it's real.
Also, I do not have any compatibe full size SD Cards, and I would like to refrain from buying one at this time.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah should be legit card, although it's possible poor write speeds could cause the installations to stop possibly, but it still should work. Do you have another sd card laying around a full size one, even if it's small just load a smaller game on it to test it?

NoobHackerBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah should be legit card, although it's possible poor write speeds could cause the installations to stop possibly, but it still should work. Do you have another sd card laying around a full size one, even if it's small just load a smaller game on it to test it?
I can probably find another one.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah try another one if you can, if not you might try to copy all files from the one you're using to your computer, reformat it to FAT32, and copy all the files back and retry. But when you retry, put only one game on there because like I said if even one of them errors all of the installs will fail.

NoobHackerBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Unless Kingston sd cards wth over 500 mbs are compatible, I am afraid this is the only compatible SD Card that I am not currently using for another console. Would perhaps a 2DS XL/3DS Micro SD work with the Wii U?

NoobHackerBoy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Unless Kingston sd cards wth over 500 mbs are compatible, I am afraid this is the only compatible SD Card that I am not currently using for another console. Would perhaps a 2DS XL/3DS Micro SD work with the Wii U?
Although, I have Homebrewed my 2DS XL (Not sure why, since I can't do anything) so I doubt I could use it regardless.

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I mean I'll be honest I'm not 100% sure it's the card or not. But did you try formatting the sd card like I said?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...