Hacking WTF, I ordered M3 zero but...

1c3y

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently recieved my M3i zero adapter, or so I thought... As I managed to get it working, when I turned my ds lite on it said I had ds real... The picture on the modchip even has the logo of m3 ds zero, but ingame it says I have m3 ds real?... is this normal or do I need talk with gamekool representatives? Thanks

1c3y

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
Might be because you are using the M3DS Real firmware. Which is used by the M3i0 and there hasn't been an update for them to actually show different things.
Think you can help me out by giving my correct link? Im barely getting the hang of this

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
The M3i Zero and M3 DS Real use the same software and show the same M3DS Real boot logo. There is no other software. As long as your cartridge came with a USB cable which you stick in the side it is a M3i Zero. There is nothing to worry about.

EDIT: Beaten by BoxShot.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a REAL M3i Zero I reviewed it yesterday and can confirm as above it has no dedicated loader ATM it uses the same combined DUAL Touchpod/Sakura loaders
smile.gif

As above if you do not get the hardware update cable with it then you have just a normal M3 REAL!

the link for my review is in my signature it has images of the M3i ZERO card in it with pictures of the cable etc!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom