WTF, I ordered M3 zero but...

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by 1c3y, Jul 28, 2009.

Jul 28, 2009

WTF, I ordered M3 zero but... by 1c3y at 6:38 AM (841 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. 1c3y
    OP

Newcomer 1c3y Newbie

United States
    I recently recieved my M3i zero adapter, or so I thought... As I managed to get it working, when I turned my ds lite on it said I had ds real... The picture on the modchip even has the logo of m3 ds zero, but ingame it says I have m3 ds real?... is this normal or do I need talk with gamekool representatives? Thanks

2. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    Might be because you are using the M3DS Real firmware. Which is used by the M3i0 and there hasn't been an update for them to actually show different things.

3. 1c3y
    OP

Newcomer 1c3y Newbie

United States
    Think you can help me out by giving my correct link? Im barely getting the hang of this

4. BoxShot

Member BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

United States
    Correct link to the firmware? It uses the same firmware as the M3DS Real so you can't do anything about it.

5. raing3

Member raing3 CNET_Richard

Australia
    The M3i Zero and M3 DS Real use the same software and show the same M3DS Real boot logo. There is no other software. As long as your cartridge came with a USB cable which you stick in the side it is a M3i Zero. There is nothing to worry about.

EDIT: Beaten by BoxShot.

6. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom
    I have a REAL M3i Zero I reviewed it yesterday and can confirm as above it has no dedicated loader ATM it uses the same combined DUAL Touchpod/Sakura loaders [​IMG]

As above if you do not get the hardware update cable with it then you have just a normal M3 REAL!

the link for my review is in my signature it has images of the M3i ZERO card in it with pictures of the cable etc!