WTF Ebay and Import Charges?

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so i just won a retron 5 on ebay and it has a 15USD import charge. so i go and paid it but get a error saying that i dont have enough money on my prepaid master card. but i know i do because i put $160 on it when the retron 5 with shipping and import charges is $155. i go check my paypal account and i see a Refund from a seller called Pitney Bowes, Inc. then paypal charges my money back to them ($27.40 USD)

so basically paypal took my money and gave it to them for no fucking reason.

and wants me to pay the import charges and the shipping again

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so i just won a retron 5 on ebay and it has a 15USD import charge. so i go and paid it but get a error saying that i dont have enough money on my prepaid master card. but i know i do because i put $160 on it when the retron 5 with shipping and import charges is $155. i go check my paypal account and i see a Refund from a seller called Pitney Bowes, Inc. then paypal charges my money back to them ($27.40 USD)

Call paypal support the system thinks you sold it when you purchased is so it took a 10% seller fee just call them and they can reverse everything before the transaction was made.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had pretty positive times dealing with Paypal. I once had my account hacked, they banned the hacker, returned all my money within 5 minutes. I had a few issues with ebay, they refunded my money every time.

dragonblood9999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had pretty positive times dealing with Paypal. I once had my account hacked, they banned the hacker, returned all my money within 5 minutes. I had a few issues with ebay, they refunded my money every time.
yeah i know i usually never have a problem with them really just this time. most of the time its things i bought on ebay never comes, actually its happed to me with 4 out of 11 things i've bought in the last 2 months. i just hope they don't start to thing im scamming sellers because i did not received some super famicom games last month and the ds lite i bought should have come last week but im still waiting for it.

been on hold for almost 30 minutes

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

This is why i use Bitcoin. Amazon supports it now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o