Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i keep receiving this error.
Code:
[7 ,
'sc.enableTurbo is not a function. (In \'sc.enableTurbo()\. ,sc.enableTurbo\ is undefined.) ,]

eXzoN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i keep receiving this error.
Code:
[7 ,
'sc.enableTurbo is not a function. (In \'sc.enableTurbo()\. ,sc.enableTurbo\ is undefined.) ,]

You could try to update your pegaswitch repo. Open the pegaswitch folder in your terminal and type in
Code:
git pull

NoahRyaneE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try to update your pegaswitch repo. Open the pegaswitch folder in your terminal and type in
Code:
git pull
I just started reinstalling pegaswitch like 15 minutes ago. One of the comments ny the dumpsave.js script author said something about the error coming from sploitcore. I went on the pegaswitch repo and saw that they updated it with an "enableTurbo" function. Either way, thanks a lot. It probably helps a lot of people if they use the pegaswitch linux distributions from one of the posts on here because i guess it wasnt recently updated :)

NoahRyaneE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got it. I changed all five slot of my saves to my modded save after i dumped it. I was having trouble injecting and ended up using https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/269333940928512010/426788932374757376/restoreSaves.js
after a few attempts with weird errors after a few files write I ended up changing one of the lines to true.(As the instructions in the script says to do if you encounter weird errors) After all that, there was an auto save in front of all my saves with no changes. So if youre having weird errors injecting id advise to backup all your dumps and replace them all with your modded save, experimenting with this script and the commit true/false line as well as checking that other saves besides your top one was actually injected.

scusa83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
how can i get my game title id
i have zelda LA-H-AAAAA-USA
i try this one ( 01007EF00011E000 ) but i got an error "wrong title id"

scusa83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
after a lot of tries, i successfully modify my save game, i use this game title id (01007EF00011E000) but before i use the script, i took couple of screenshots in the game

DarkOmegaShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thx for the scrip. i was able to dump my save perfectly but when i try to inject my modded save i keep getting this error.
Code:
 ERROR: [ 5022, 'expected [lo,hi] or number' ]

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does one do if the modded save file isn't being wrote? I get "opening save save file, opening file on wrote 0x0000000000, closing save data"

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
ERROR:  [  826,  '0xe02 (High byte in input u64 is zero. in module FS)' ]
check your u64 input, you aren't setting the correct bytes, I havn't seen this full source code but just from that line it does seem pretty janky(not taking any shots here), you can't int zero in your FS module........

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check your u64 input, you aren't setting the correct bytes, I havn't seen this full source code but just from that line it does seem pretty janky(not taking any shots here), you can't int zero in your FS module........
I'm having a little trouble writting my file back. can you show or tell me the folder structure in the save folder on the sd card? i get to the point to where the file is supposed to be restored, but it wont restore it even tho it say completed.

laramie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a little trouble writting my file back. can you show or tell me the folder structure in the save folder on the sd card? i get to the point to where the file is supposed to be restored, but it wont restore it even tho it say completed.
Your having trouble writing it back because you can't int zero in your FS module

rajkosto

Trophies
XP
Country
Nonsense. It wasn't working because newer pegaswitch commits changed some IFile functions (like Read, very important) without a care in the world.
The RestoreSaves.js script on my pastebin has been updated, and works with latest pegaswitch now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol