XP
Country
Germany

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The script definitely works by adding fsppr and commit functions. It is a little wonky though, at least for me, meaning it doesn't work "properly".

EDIT***
There is a more functional version of this script written by another member, however I do not have his permission to post it. Maybe he will see this post and give permission.

Last edited by GraFfiX420,
Reactions: Deleted User

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
The script definitely works by adding fsppr and commit functions. It is a little wonky though, at least for me, meaning it doesn't work "properly".

EDIT***
There is a more functional version of this script written by another member, however I do not have his permission to post it. Maybe he will see this post and give permission.
Works 100% of the time on my fork. Given you follow the instructions. I had people in my group test as well.

Last edited by Reisyukaku,

GraFfiX420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works 100% of the time on my fork. Given you follow the instructions. I had people in my group test as well.

My apologies, I had issues using your script, maybe it's because I'm on a 3.0 console, or maybe I had some other issue. Using another script that's written in a different manner (Ifilesystem) I think, I was able to restore my BotW saves without issue.

FWIW I did dump my save using your script and that worked great. Thank you for your time and efforts in the scene, I'm glad that people like you are around and willing to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by GraFfiX420,

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
My apologies, I had issues using your script, maybe it's because I'm on a 3.0 console, or maybe I had some other issue. Using another script that's written in a different manner (Ifilesystem) I think, I was able to restore my BotW saves without issue.

FWIW I did dump my save using your script and that worked great. Thank you for your time and efforts in the scene, I'm glad that people like you are around and willing to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmm if you used this script to restore the save
https://gist.github.com/Reisyukaku/dba796a54d2c92e2c356153a418ca034
it was a WIP to make it friendly.. so that'd make sense that it was borked.. If you look at previous revision, its hardcoded to only work with one of my BotW saves. lol

D

Deleted User

OP
I found this script, with which you can inject the savedata on the switch. It does not seem to work properly. Because with the script, the savedata will always be corrupted when injected, so the Zelda game always creates a new savedata.

https://pastebin.com/0zAwHi4w

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I found this script, with which you can inject the savedata on the switch. It does not seem to work properly. Because with the script, the savedata will always be corrupted when injected, so the Zelda game always creates a new savedata.

https://pastebin.com/0zAwHi4w
Seems to be a lot of unnecessary copy and paste in that script, and its fairly messy/hard to read. Mine seems to not iterate over all files on the SD but if you just have 'Saves/{tid}/0/game_data.sav' for instance, should work. My original script was hacked to just up /1/game_data.sav.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1