Would you like the next Nintendo Handheld to have Flash Memory?

Would you like Flash Memory?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Doesn't matter to me.

• Total voters

soliunasm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When the next Nintendo handheld hits, would you like it to have Flash Memory for saving and DLC along with firmware for updateable features?
Also, if there was a slot for SD cards that basically resembles how the PSP does it, would you like it?

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
I'd like the next Nintendo handheld to be a lot more powerful than an N-GAGE, seeing as they share the same processor :-/

If the next handheld had a flash hard drive, then it should have an itunes/wiiware like service to download games. Nobody wants to deal with carrying a ton of different carts around, and it only makes sense.

soliunasm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jpxdude said:
I'd like the next Nintendo handheld to be a lot more powerful than an N-GAGE, seeing as they share the same processor :-/

If the next handheld had a flash hard drive, then it should have an itunes/wiiware like service to download games. Nobody wants to deal with carrying a ton of different carts around, and it only makes sense.
That's exactly what I want.
Also, ability to download GBP/GBC games via a download service.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Not too sure about keeping savegames on it, I mean if your DS broke you'd lose all your saves in one go and that would really suck. Unless there was some backup utility so you could transfer saves and similar small files off of it over Wifi onto a computer and back. It's hard to figure out how to get removable memory like SD cards and custom file management like this in there without opening the door to pirates.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both questions.....doesn't matter. The only thing I'd buy for it would be whatever pirate card gets made for it.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la