• Total voters

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone! I am going to be selling something soon, but can't decide on a set price, or how to sell it, even after searching for hours I can't decide
frown.gif
Here are some pictures:

screen of music playing
HNI_0008.jpg
iPod Video 30 gb back
HNI_0007.jpg
iPod Video 30gb front with usb cord
HNI_0006.jpg
iH8 Top
HNI_0005.jpg
iH8 Front
HNI_0004.jpg
iH8 left side
HNI_0003.jpg
iH8 right side
HNI_0001.jpg
iH8 right side
HNI_0002.jpg

I am going to be honest it has some wear marks on the metal side after all I have had it for like 2 years and it recieved frequent use. So why am I selling at all? Well I need some quick money, and it just has too much space, and seeing as I don't use videos anymore becuase you tube suspended video downloads, and there isn't THAT much music I like, I need something alot smaller ALOT smaller. I can't just keep my iHome either I can't use the full amount of its features without an iPod, so someone else should enjoy it
biggrin.gif
Oops I also have a remote in my drawer so that would come with it
biggrin.gif

also if this is a violation of the rules to post the here in the polls and contests forum a mod may move as he/she pleases! I figured this was the right place to post since I believe the selling forums is not for polls
smile.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know but I could swear I saw something about not having polls in the trading section
frown.gif
I'll get a mod to move otherwise
biggrin.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i find 150 is good price for both
or maybe more just dont go less
i would so buy both for 150 :/ but alas i dont have american money and i dont wanna pay like 170canadian dollars or wtv it is

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Sorry, I don't like iPods either. To me, they're just a way of acting 'cool' to your 'friends'. I hate them even more cause my brother got a Touch 16GB for his birthday, I don't get stuff that expensive for birthdays, not even for anything...
Also, the scroll-touch-whatever-it's-called-thingy never responds when I go over it.
If only you were offering a Zen/ Sansa/ whatever.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Sorry, I don't like iPods either. To me, they're just a way of acting 'cool' to your 'friends'. I hate them even more cause my brother got a Touch 16GB for his birthday, I don't get stuff that expensive for birthdays, not even for anything...
Also, the scroll-touch-whatever-it's-called-thingy never responds when I go over it.
If only you were offering a Zen/ Sansa/ whatever.

I know I just got a sony walkman w series mp3 player. It's way more sexy than an iPod
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo