Hacking Would this work

mew512

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lets say someone has a usb loader and wants to play singstar but that usb slot is taken up by the usb harddrive would plugging a usb hub in the slot 1 work to let you use the first slot for many differant things like lets say 2 people want to sing on GH?

D

Deleted User

USBhubs won't be recognized by the wii software. there is no cIOS that supports it as well.

timishu

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mew512 said:
lets say someone has a usb loader and wants to play singstar but that usb slot is taken up by the usb harddrive would plugging a usb hub in the slot 1 work to let you use the first slot for many differant things like lets say 2 people want to sing on GH?

There are actually some USB hubs that are approved for the Wii. They have an official list on Nity's website.

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
never tried it myself but plenty of people on here IIRC have played 2 player SingIt and GH/RB stuff fine via a USB loader (with the HDD in one slot and a bog standard USB hub in the other).

Personally, I have an HDD in slot 1, and the LAN adapter and 1 mic plugged into slot 2 via a hub. No problems at all provided you're running reasonably uptodate versions of the cIOS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.