Hacking Would these DVD's work?

Drkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yah, I am getting a mod chip soon (A simple Yaosm one), and I want to have a game ready to go when I get it, so I want to know if the Blank DVD's I have would work or not.

What I have is Some Dynex DVD-R's, and some Ativa DVD+R's. Think these would work? If not, what DVD would you suggest me buying?

quadomatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yah, I am getting a mod chip soon (A simple Yaosm one), and I want to have a game ready to go when I get it, so I want to know if the Blank DVD's I have would work or not.

What I have is Some Dynex DVD-R's, and some Ativa DVD+R's. Think these would work? If not, what DVD would you suggest me buying?

Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim are supposed to be the best DVD-Rs. Verbatim are often on sale too.

Algot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
using TDK DVD-R and never had a singel problem.. (aprox burned 60 Discs)
also have using Infinity both +R and -R they worked great aswell but only buned 7 disc o somthing

have a Verbatim DVD-RW to test my games on..

Puxel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had good lick with all the media I've had, besides the dual layer memorex's. Staples, tdk, and HP

rightguardsport

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dynex brands aren't really known for their quality. In fact, I don't know if they are really known for anything. Dynex is basically a company owned by Best Buy and produces "cheap" products for their stores.
I have been using Verbatim DVD+R and I haven't had a failed burn yet. I guess it also depends on how good your burner is.

Drkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really don't know, these are all DVD's I have from Burning movies. If it means anything, I never had any problems with the movies I have burned, but because the Computer I burn them on has a Slow CPU (My main computer died a while back, and I have been to cheap to buy a new one), it never gets past 2X for burn speed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SpookyBaker @ SpookyBaker: @K3Nv2