Would I get banned if I use an event Pokémon from pksm and change the date on pksm to make it seem legal?

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
xn--rck9c.xn--tckwe
XP
Country
United States
You won't get banned no matter what you do, I think the worst that'll happen is it won't be able to be used online if it fails Nintendo's legality checks, which aren't as good as PKSM's legality checks so if you pass PKSM's you're sure to pass Nintendo's.

Inset

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't get banned no matter what you do, I think the worst that'll happen is it won't be able to be used online if it fails Nintendo's legality checks, which aren't as good as PKSM's legality checks so if you pass PKSM's you're sure to pass Nintendo's.
Oh ok thanks for the info😃👍🏼

Aluiscard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
And in case of using a pokemon that is supposed to be legal from an event but that you receive on a different date, could it be banned?

tastymeatball

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The date has no meaning at all. You can change the clock on your 3DS to whatever time you want. So perhaps when a pokemon was distributed you could have just set your date to a date in the future.

Reactions: Aluiscard

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The date has no meaning at all. You can change the clock on your 3DS to whatever time you want. So perhaps when a pokemon was distributed you could have just set your date to a date in the future.

To event collector they does, event has date for start and end date, if the date doesn't match what the event database said it will throw a flag.

Reactions: Aluiscard

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe, maybe not. Still doesn't change the fact that the date has no meaning in a legality check.

For event it does, as there is typical a time period when an event is given, so if it is outside that time period it will throw people for a loop, especially event that was given out years ago, and you put received data like March 17 2023, people would know it is fake, it is different compare to non event. Back then when Powersaves was around, they had event on specific date, so people know it was fake.

RichardArc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For event it does, as there is typical a time period when an event is given, so if it is outside that time period it will throw people for a loop, especially event that was given out years ago, and you put received data like March 17 2023, people would know it is fake, it is different compare to non event. Back then when Powersaves was around, they had event on specific date, so people know it was fake.
I mean you could get the wonder card during the time frame of the distribution, but never claim the pokemon until after the event is over. The Pokemon gets generated when you talk to the delivery guy so I'm pretty sure the caught date will be whenever you actually accept it. So you could actually have a completely legit event pokemon with a date outside the event period

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean you could get the wonder card during the time frame of the distribution, but never claim the pokemon until after the event is over. The Pokemon gets generated when you talk to the delivery guy so I'm pretty sure the caught date will be whenever you actually accept it. So you could actually have a completely legit event pokemon with a date outside the event period

Event collector are picky about that. They would also asks for proof anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf