Hacking Would anyone be interested in a live Q&A video by me?

Would you like a live Q&A video about DS/Flashcards?

• Yes, I think it would be a great idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont think it's needed buuttttt, I don't mind

• No

• Total voters

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok here is an Idea I thought of, I would like to state a data and time and record me doing a live Q&A about NDS and Flashcards in general, so for example you guys post in comment section, then I will see it immediately and respond in the video showing what the question was about. I will have in the video my DSi, DSL, and my 12 or 13 flashcards. And as u guys ask questions, I will ask and show u (if I can).

So guys? Would u be interested?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I don't see the advantage of you replying to our questions in a video. Might be interesting if it was a live-stream, but there's no added benefit to video replies.

Hint: Post an example video of what you are all about and then people might care about your opinion/personality. Monkat did this and it worked for him. Could you be the next monkat?
rofl.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, it sounds like a good idea to me. Anything that includes member participation is a good project to attempt. I say go for it.

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Actually, it sounds like a good idea to me. Anything that includes member participation is a good project to attempt. I say go for it.
i 100% agree with you it could help clear Q's that some newcomers should have like what flashcart is better ect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast