Hacking worse than ps2 looking games

dlxowhd

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what is the true capability of wii in terms of graphics?
a lot of games' (like need for speed undercover) graphics look even worse than ps2.
is it because the developers are not spending enough time? or they don't know how to write good codes for wii? or they just don't take wii seriously?
i mean most games i played (shovelwares i guess) make me feel very disappointed in wii, but then i play games like super metroid prime 3 or mario kart and they look really good (at least way better than ps2)...

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You get some better graphics with a better cable. With my rgb cable, i can notice a difference, it's not that big, but even in Wii Sports you see the difference directly and i'm not a graphics-fetishist.

jebrown19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
... Wow, you kinda already answered your own question there didn't ya?

You're basing your opinion off of Shovel ware. If you only play Shite for games, you're only going to get Shite for graphics. Take a look at some more solid games (you mentioned Mario Kart and Metroid, so you obviously know that better games can and have been made). Check out Deadly Creatures if your looking for something newer.

But I agree with fishears, why is this in the hacking form??? and why wouldn't you just Google the specs for the wii and compare to PS2?

anyways. my two cents on the subject.

DarkCamui

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo themselves said that they weren't aiming for nex-gen but playing in 480P sure is crappy and I got to agree that my PSP can produce better graphics then Wii in games.

D

Deleted User

I read in a forum, Wii's graphic is better than Gamecube, and Gamecube's graphic is better than PS2.

We just need developers to make use of that, instead of making shitty games.

(Why is this in the hacking forum?)

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Wii's graphics aren't used to their fullest extent. IMO, fun gameplay is all they need to worry about. While good graphics is a good thing, they don't need to be uber good like the 360 or PS3.

truballr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait for Conduit
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright