Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Thank you very much for this YWG
biggrin.gif
Ur the best!

Lufia : Curse of the Sinistrals is awesome so far.

Pablo3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for the scribblenauts fix xD
And the very very very much for the updade os Wood R4, the best firmware for we, gbatempers!

inny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

Thanks much for all these updates.
smile.gif

I still have a lot of random freezes when doing sea quests in Etrian Odyssey III. Everything else is working fine.

ywg

Trophies
XP
Country
inny said:
I still have a lot of random freezes when doing sea quests in Etrian Odyssey III.
and i still cant' reproduce freezes in sea quest. and you must understand that i cant' fix things that works for me.

inny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ywg said:
inny said:
I still have a lot of random freezes when doing sea quests in Etrian Odyssey III.
and i still cant' reproduce freezes in sea quest. and you must understand that i cant' fix things that works for me.
Ok, I thought it was due to a forgotten AP code, but I was clearly wrong. Thanks for your answer.

giga-ganon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
hello, just want to know if you already working on the next update? there's a lot of people who want to play with layton 3 (EUR), actually it's the french version but i think the AP is the same for all the european version!

anyway, i don't complain, just want to know if it's gonna be fast or not ^^

all i can do know is to wait! thanks in advance for the future update

(and sorry for my english)

Bario

Trophies
XP
Country
This is probably a really stupid question, but what do I do with the file once I have downloaded it?
Ok, heres is where I am: I have downloaded the file, opened the rar, and I dont know what I am supposed to do with the file. Do I just put it into the root of my r4? I have tried that, and as I expected, it didnt do anything. Is it a patch, and if so, what am I supposed to patch with it?
Im sure this isnt complicated, but Im an idiot when it comes to this sort of thing.

ywg

Trophies
XP
Country
giga-ganon said:
hello, just want to know if you already working on the next update? there's a lot of people who want to play with layton 3 (EUR), actually it's the french version but i think the AP is the same for all the european version!
all fine except italian version.

Bario

Trophies
XP
Country
Still isnt working for me. I did exactly what you said, but it isnt going to cooperate. Maybe its just my r4, it tends to be really picky, more than most at least. Oh well, I can live without. thanks anyway though.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
format your msd card with the panasonic formatter, then drag the contents of the archive to the root. it works and it has nothing to do with your r4, unless your r4 is a clone. wood r4 only supports the real r4.

-another world

Bario

Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, nothings working, dont know why.
Maybe my kart is a clone. How can you tell a clone from a proper one?

Djid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ywg said:
giga-ganon said:
all fine except italian version.

Which is not true. The french version of the game is running until the very beginning of the game, when the first mystery appears. And then, black screen. I tried on 3 NDS, and still the same problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Dumpflam, Report it or contact staff.