Hacking Wood R4 on M3i Zero

Pedro250

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,
Is there possible to load Wood RPG on M3i Zero?
In this topic THIS TOPIC is showed how to use R4i RTS on M3i Zero.
If R4i RTS can load Wood R4, the method used to load R4i RTS on M3i Zero could also be used to load Wood R4 on M3i Zero, but i don't know how to do it.
If anyone can help me, thanks in advance

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hey, my topic
happy.gif

Still the reason the R4i RTS can run on the M3 Real/M3i Zero, is because it has an exploit similar to the one iTouch had because it is an M3 Product.
And no clone of the R4 can run R4 Wood.
But there is something called WAIO, which can run on it, but it doesn't have cheats and it needs some work to get it done. As well it's not really R4 Wood, as it does not use the WoodRPG engine to load games, you need to load it through another engine.
In other works, no you can't load the official R4 Wood on ANY other cards, other than R4 and R4 1.1 from shoptemp.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
DarthTheufel said:
YSMenu?

Srry, but we need to do something soon... Those who only have an M3/M3i are a bit in trouble atm.
Well with out and SDK or anything for the M3, there isn't much we can do. All M3 users can do is just sit and wait for the M3 Team to wake up again. Otherwise just don't update or buy another better card.

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
OMG.

Xenon++ made some cryptic files, and nobody understands what he's doing there, I guess.

It can't be that impossible to run some YSMenu.nds. OK, I'll ask Xenon++ myself tomorrow.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
If it was possible for other flashcarts than R.P.G and R4 to use wood theire would be realeses like Wood m3 or somthing. either way if it was possible you would have easily found it by google
tongue.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
DarthTheufel said:
Xenon++ made some cryptic files, and nobody understands what he's doing there, I guess.
It can't be that impossible to run some YSMenu.nds. OK, I'll ask Xenon++ myself tomorrow.
I don't usually have any problems understanding most of what Xenon++ says...Supposedly it's possible to use YSMenu on the M3, but I've never done it before (I don't have an M3 to test it on).

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
DarthTheufel said:
I don't usually have any problems understanding most of what Xenon++ says...Supposedly it's possible to use YSMenu on the M3, but I've never done it before (I don't have an M3 to test it on).
DS Env Maker can patch r4patch.dat to get it work on M3. You just have to patch less than 100 bytes...

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarthTheufel said:
Oh.
smile.gif

Thanks for your reply, Xenon.

Acually I get the following error message with your batch file:

"Type or namespacename "Process" not found"
Really? Could you open libdsem.cs then replace "Process" with "System.Diagnostics.Process" then execute compiler.bat?

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
After replacing Process with System.Disgnosis.Prosess in libdesem.cs and executing compiler.bat

-A black window appeared for a second
-A new folder "core" appeared in DSEMstub with update.dsem.

Nothing more. :/

After that, I tried update.bat and the same error appeared as in the screenshot.

I always have to replace Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5 to get it working at all. No idea if that has anything to do with it.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarthTheufel said:
-A black window appeared for a second
-A new folder "core" appeared in DSEMstub with update.dsem.
Then you should have menu.exe.

>After that, I tried update.bat and the same error appeared as in the screenshot.
Of course libdsem.cs is overwritten again...

>I always have to replace Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5 to get it working at all. No idea if that has anything to do with it.
Very sorry but you replace what with what? You mean .net 3.5 isn't working but 4.0 works?
Well I should make the path configurable...

I remembered some people said the same thing... Possibly Vista users requires .net 4.0, bad...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-