Hacking Wood R4 isn't saving.

ekko25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently, Wood R4 hasn't been saving in any game. I've tried Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons 9 Doors, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded and Ghost Trick, and they all give me the same result. The games are playable, but when I try to save, they say the game data could not be accessed, and I should turn the game off and reinsert the game card. Is there any way to fix this? I'm using an R4i SDHC (from r4sdhc.com), with firmware 2.07 (the latest one), running Wood R4 v1.22, with Coolkill3r's Wood .nds file, and cheat in game and reset turned off for every game. When I was running 1.17 it used to save fine.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Wood R4 will never work properly on your cart.

You are using an unsupported clone, so Wood will not function correctly. I'm surprised it even worked that far. Wood won't even boot on most clones.

Unless the team makes an effort to get their cart supported by YWG, Wood will never work on that clone either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1