XP
Country
Portugal
8BitWalugi said:
goncalodoom said:
magicksun said:
noooooo bad karmaa! u leave us alone without any hopeee whaaaaaaaw ='(
well its sad but true,project dead...

Wait, so that's it? Wood R4 for Clones is dead? Damn. Well, is there a solution to the 'save error' error? Every time I create the save in the native kernel (R4III) and then use it in wood, you can't save. EG, Ace Attorney (Any): Try to save and you get a 'Save Failed' message. Help?
it looks like a simple problem,but simple problems sometimes turn into big problems ,and this one may take a lot of time to fix

Spidy1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
goncalodoom said:
squishynidas said:
Rockstar did say, "Not dead, coming soon."
for me that coming soon means forever!its been a week and a half and nothing has been done to fix the saving problem

give the guy a break, research takes time, Rome wasn't built in 1 day you know!!!!

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
I am a believer type of a person, but TBH I have not much faith in this. Even the start couldn't have been much slower than that. Basically since April 15th, not much has been done besides the fact that the kernel is "able" to run on a R4 SDHC. I think if this project is ever going to evolve into anything useable, we really need a big fish to pick it up. Well maybe not the biggest, but definitely a person who knows what he's doing. Tinkering with this just doesn't seem to be any good at all. Although this kernel is clearly a godsend for the R4 SDHC team, I can already see them stealing the kernel, just like they did with YS - make a new cart, steal the YS and wrap it into the R4 clothes.

rockstar99

Hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does anybody know how to edit:
svn/trunk/dldi/r4_sd/source

And does anybody how to change:
akloader/arm7
to the r4 write arm7, i cant seem to find the r4 arm 7
frown.gif

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Rockstar said:

akloader/arm7
frown.gif
in first place if you dont know how to fix it why did you put yourself in this situation?you could have asked those questions before,rather than waiting 1 and a half week to come here and ask for help!!!that is so disapointing...

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
goncalodoom said:
Rockstar said:

akloader/arm7
frown.gif
in first place if you dont know how to fix it why did you put yourself in this situation?you could have asked those questions before,rather than waiting 1 and a half week to come here and ask for help!!!that is so disapointing...
BECAUSE HE WANTS TO HELP NOT TO FLAME OTHERS

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Porobu said:
goncalodoom said:
Rockstar said:

akloader/arm7
frown.gif
YES BUT WHY WAIT A LONG TIME JUST TO ASK QUESTION?????????

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
goncalodoom said:
Porobu said:
goncalodoom said:
Rockstar said:

akloader/arm7
frown.gif
YES BUT WHY WAIT A LONG TIME JUST TO ASK QUESTION?????????
BECAUSE HE WAS TRYING TO DO IT BUT HE COULDNT DO IT

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God dam it. Give Rockstar a brake he has other stuff to do then making this wood R4 for clones. Plus I think he is working on making Wood R4 for the M3 Zero then the R4 clones.

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Jakob95 said:
God dam it. Give Rockstar a brake he has other stuff to do then making this wood R4 for clones. Plus I think he is working on making Wood R4 for the M3 Zero then the R4 clones.
M3 zero still has updates,there is no problems with M3 team,every games work on my m3zero,so i dont see why porting this to M3!

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Rockstar said:

akloader/arm7
frown.gif
you could have asked xeno++ for that!instead of waiting a week!

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
goncalodoom said:
Jakob95 said:
M3 zero still has updates,there is no problems with M3 team,every games work on my m3zero,so i dont see why porting this to M3!
Then stfu, stop flaming, and stop double posting. Your sense of entitlement and impatience needs to end.

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
injected11 said:
goncalodoom said:
Jakob95 said:
Then stfu, stop flaming, and stop double posting. Your sense of entitlement and impatience needs to end.
first of all learn to respect!im not impatient,cause i know this will never work,so no need to be stressed,just trying to put this in order,cause no one is giving a damn about r4 clones

squishynidas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goncalodoom said:
injected11 said:
goncalodoom said:
Jakob95 said:
first of all learn to respect!im not impatient,cause i know this will never work,so no need to be stressed,just trying to put this in order,cause no one is giving a damn about r4 clones
That is funny from someone giving rockstar a lecture for asking a question. Hey, why did you jump rockstars bones for asking a question anyways? You claim this won't ever work. Why do you even care about this project? Why are you even posting here in the first place?

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i already ansewerd!i care about this project cause this could end with those questions from r4 clone users like:i cant get pokemon to work!.you know what im talking about...

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do know that if he ever makes it work on the R4 clones it will be using the R4li loaders not Woods loaders... He said it will be easier for him to use the R4li loaders.

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Jakob95 said:
You do know that if he ever makes it work on the R4 clones it will be using the R4li loaders not Woods loaders... He said it will be easier for him to use the R4li loaders.
i wished to help,but i dont have any experience on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    BakerMan won't bake cakes for chat. :ninja:
    +3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sonic Angel Knight, but we can have uremum's cake
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    My sister makes Cream Cheese Brownies :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should ask for Green leaf brownies
    Space Cakes?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Space Cakes?