Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mages4ever said:
Well, I'll start writing the guide. (And probably using a format from another thread.)
If you have msn, mind adding me. Then you can proof it and stuff o;
Well, I have a gmail (its the only thing I actually check), and there is my school email that uses msn (never check this though).
Btw, my email is [email protected] (just in case o.0?)

dookie12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This may have been answered previously, but I just downloaded this and am using the themes that came with it, yet no writing is being shown, only pictures. It's not a major problem but if I could get some help on how to fix it that would be great!

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
dookie12 said:
This may have been answered previously, but I just downloaded this and am using the themes that came with it, yet no writing is being shown, only pictures. It's not a major problem but if I could get some help on how to fix it that would be great!
maybe your card is a clone cause it should work if your card is legit

dookie12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, I bought the R4 card when it first came out, and wood R4 works fine it's just that no text shows up in the menus and stuff, otherwise it's perfect.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
dookie12 said:
how about you get a dark and blackish theme?
i had a problem when I had a bright one so good thing i was able to change my theme or i wasnt going to be able to read anything

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Here are two images (one or the other works) for the FAQ that show how the root is supposed to look like (I just used my memory key to do this xD)
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/5076/96984455.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/5373/exampleod.jpg

Also, you have a spelling error:
"Head on over to this site for a took to unpack the .rar file."
The "took" is supposed to be "tool" I'm guessing xD?

The Changelog could be split into a separate spoiler titled changelog (for the people that want to see the changelog and not the stuff they already know). You could explain a little bit about what the Wood RPG is (some people might not know) as well as its relation to the Acekard and what the Acekard is (this would make it uber-noob friendly xD).

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alrighty. I edited the easy stuff, and I'll get to the details when I'm not doing homework.
Thanks for the screenshot
smile.gif

citron2k1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but sometimes when I shut off my DS and turn it back on, the theme will reset back to the Zelda theme. Its done this to me a few times now. I also noticed that my "globalsetting.ini and lastsave.ini" are blank now after I turned it back on. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you remedy this problem? TIA

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
citron2k1 said:
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but sometimes when I shut off my DS and turn it back on, the theme will reset back to the Zelda theme. Its done this to me a few times now. I also noticed that my "globalsetting.ini and lastsave.ini" are blank now after I turned it back on. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how did you remedy this problem? TIA
it happened to me, too!
It wasnt like that before and now it it! why is that?!
angry.gif

z.g

Trophies
XP
Country
citron2k1 said:
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but sometimes when I shut off my DS and turn it back on, the theme will reset back to the Zelda theme.
dont' touch "R" button, then switch off ds.

citron2k1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
z.g said:
dont' touch "R" button, then switch off ds.

I don't touch "R" button when I shut it off, but just for kicks I did anyway, and it didn't do anything. I'm just saying that it does it at random times.

Ozz465

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ANyone else getting probs with the latest temp usrcheat file to work with Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia (U) , the cheats show up and all but dont actually work in game

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
citron2k1 said:

Try formatting?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't get cheats to work. once i add usr cheats.dat to cheat folder, how do i access them?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
useurcamera said:
Lazy727 said:
i can't get cheats to work. once i add usr cheats.dat to cheat folder, how do i access them?
you go to the settings in the wood r4 and enable cheats.

cheats are enabled. i dont know how to select what cheat i want to use.

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Same way as before. Click "Y" on the rom, then you'll see the cheat button. Click is and a list will come up. Pick your cheats, the press "x" when you're done.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok got that to work. other problem i forgot to mention.

Has anyone here tried playing children of mana? It just goes to a black screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...