No problem
biggrin.gif
. I'm kinda running out of things to add though o-o

ngsteven

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i went to ndsthemes.com n downloaded some acekard themes, dragged n dropped onto r4, plugged it in, the theme works but the calender n clock does

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ngsteven said:
i went to ndsthemes.com n downloaded some acekard themes, dragged n dropped onto r4, plugged it in, the theme works but the calender n clock does

if you follow the directions below the screenshot of EVERY Acekard theme on ndsthemes.com and make a calendar subdirectory in the theme, and put the four files that are supposed to go in the subdirectory where they belong, the calendar and clock will work.

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ngsteven said:

Somebody didn't read the first post.
Tsk Tsk. That's what the FAQ is for D:

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
After looking over the FAQ again (I had some free time to criticize for neatness), I think it would be better making this thread more like a complete WoodR4 guide (like the stickied Moonshell2 one) because somehow, having all of the questions just place out and spaced bothers me (my personal opinion, so feel free to ignore) and it would probably be better for nubs to have everything really organized (like spoiler tag for cheats, spoiler tag for skins, pretty much a replication of the MS2 thread)

Guimac09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys,i tried using the usrcheat.dat from the database,but i didn't work!When i activate a cheat,it does nothing!What do i do?

KevFan

Trophies
XP
Country
Guimac09 said:
Hey guys,i tried using the usrcheat.dat from the database,but i didn't work!When i activate a cheat,it does nothing!What do i do?

you have to enable cheats in the rom settings

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
After looking over the FAQ again (I had some free time to criticize for neatness), I think it would be better making this thread more like a complete WoodR4 guide (like the stickied Moonshell2 one) because somehow, having all of the questions just place out and spaced bothers me (my personal opinion, so feel free to ignore) and it would probably be better for nubs to have everything really organized (like spoiler tag for cheats, spoiler tag for skins, pretty much a replication of the MS2 thread)

Hmm. That's a good idea o:
I'll work on it later ><
Should I put the FAQ in spoiler tags, then write the guide?
(Also, would anyone be so kind as to provide me with some pictures if I need them?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mages4ever said:
I'll work on it later ><
(Also, would anyone be so kind as to provide me with some pictures if I need them?
After quickly checking CannonFoddr's post (on the one stop for all moonshell2 skin's thread), I got the code for making the titles for spoilers, which could make it a little neater, though as of right now, its probably better to write up the guide first before adding in the spoiler tags (or maybe just set it all up in a txt file so you can just add the guide in and then copy/paste the entire thing when you are done)
CODE
Blah Blah Blah

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
pilladoll said:
useurcamera said:
i have a question. will the cheats work fine?
i mean, not like the normal r4 firmware in which the cheats near y and z cant be recognized. does this firmware fix the issue
Yes! Wood R4 fixes that issue, now we can see all the cheats!
oh great! not like the R4 which has limited cheats to show! haha!
and it really works since I played yu gi oh with the temp cheat database and it worked
yay.gif

Mages4ever

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
Mages4ever said:
I'll work on it later ><
After quickly checking CannonFoddr's post (on the one stop for all moonshell2 skin's thread), I got the code for making the titles for spoilers, which could make it a little neater, though as of right now, its probably better to write up the guide first before adding in the spoiler tags (or maybe just set it all up in a txt file so you can just add the guide in and then copy/paste the entire thing when you are done)
CODE
Blah Blah Blah
Got an R4?
If you do, could you supply the images o:

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Mages4ever said:
Got an R4?
If you do, could you supply the images o:
Lol, as of today I now have two R4's =D (Simply Mods really did send me a free R4 for the survey [image]), but unfortunately my DS is still busted so I can't take any pictures at all of the WoodR4 firmware (otherwise I totally would be up for it).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?