ROM Hack Wood R4 Cheats

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, i'm looking for the Wood R4 cheats file, either the cheats.dat or usrcheats.dat, could somebody send me a link to it?

Thank You :yaynds:

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi again people, seems i don't have it. The usrcheats.dat file won't work on my R4... Can anybody send me a link to the cheats.dat file (no usr) please? I can't seem to find one anywhere...

Thank you!:nds:

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
It should be user/usrcheat.dat, not "cheats". Most of what you find is the user version because that's unencrypted, the other versions are encrypted and nobody wants to bother with that shit when the unencrypted versions work just fine for everybody else.

Wood should come with a cheat file, that's the file you need to replace with a new one (so you know it's in the right folder), did it come with one?

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, other people i know didn't have Wood R4 with a cheat file as well.

I had Wood R4 with cheats before, and if i can recall, it was the cheats.dat file that worked, but everywhere it's only the usrcheats.dat file. For some reason the usrcheats.dat file wouldn't work.

I put the usrcheats.dat in the folder /_rpg/cheats as the instructions on the internet say, but it doesn't work. :(

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
the reason your cheats may not be working is coz it ma not hv been selected after you turn on the DS n load Wood R4.. Go to setting and choose cheats n it may hv been turned off.. hope this helps, also the cheat file used for WoodR4 is called usercheat.dat not cheat.dat, so if you got usercheat it shud work jst chk what i meantioned earlier and then post if it helps..:yaynds:

I_AM_BIB

The One and Only BiB
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, i've downloaded the usrcheats.dat file, but it doesn't have that many cheats, when i last got a cheats file for the Wood R4, it had tons of cheats for every game, now it only has cheats for about 40% of the games... Anyone know a good file of the usrcheats.dat file that is updated and has good cheats?

@Hotzdevil Yep it worked, but it's the wrong usrcheats.dat file, thanks anyway! :nds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte