devilguy370

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
alright guyz, you may remember me from the previous post i did. (yes i am an idiot)

THIS TIME, i cant activate mah cheetz for the new WOOD firmware (1.05 in fact).

HERE'S WHAT I DO. tell me what i do WRONG.

1. power switch
2. highlight game (SMT: Strange Journey)
3. PRESS Y

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Here is the secret to success for everything in the world. Try anything and everything you can think of, and see if it does anything good. In this case, randomly press buttons until either your DS blows up in your hands, or you find the toggle in the system options where system options would generally reside. In the case of standing on the edge of a cliff, try jumping off and seeing if humans can fly yet.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jurassicplayer said:
Here is the secret to success for everything in the world. Try anything and everything you can think of, and see if it does anything good. In this case, randomly press buttons until either your DS blows up in your hands, or you find the toggle in the system options where system options would generally reside. In the case of standing on the edge of a cliff, try jumping off and seeing if humans can fly yet.

Excellent advice.
yaywii.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd suggest searching harder, taking in information from Acekard RPG reviews and other similar reviews like I was trying to do. If you really can't find the option in the system options, I would suggest going to a simpler firmware like ysmenu or the R4li's firmware, because there isn't any simpler way of telling a person when something is in the system options when something IS in the system options.

As a final alternative, you can just give up on using cheats, its not like they do anything really useful anyways.

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Omg.. you should just be able to press start, click on settings, and keep pressing L or R until you see an option called Cheats AR on (or something?) Then save the settings, and the cheats will be activated in games.

Or you can press Y on a game, press X for settings and turn the cheats on there..

Sorry if I got a button wrong, but its very straightforward so you should be able to figure it out.

cloud123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to activate cheats u gotta go in _rpg folder, ull find a file called globalsettings, open that and where it sais cheat=0 change iot to cheat=1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.