Hacking Wondering where to get a DSTwo

ShinigamiZRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in Burnaby, BC (Canada) and was wondering if anyone knows anywhere to buy a DSTwo offline? (In Burnaby or somewhere close ofc)

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinigamiZRX said:
I live in Burnaby, BC (Canada) and was wondering if anyone knows anywhere to buy a DSTwo offline? (In Burnaby or somewhere close ofc)
I seriously doubt there's any store that you can walk into and buy one of these.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShinigamiZRX said:

Good luck my friend. I live like an hour away from Burnaby, no stores. And I wouldn't trust flea markets either, god knows what you're getting.

haragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing you don't have a credit card, otherwise I see no reason not to buy online.

Go buy a prepaid visa, problem solved.
smile.gif

ShinigamiZRX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for basically all the other flashcarts (EzFlash Vi, Acekard 2i, R4 Gold or whatever its called) and also Supercard DS1, they can all be found at Crystal Mall [Yayy asian malls, basically the same as a flea market]. However, it's only the DSTwo that's eluding me

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ShinigamiZRX said:
Well for basically all the other flashcarts (EzFlash Vi, Acekard 2i, R4 Gold or whatever its called) and also Supercard DS1, they can all be found at Crystal Mall [Yayy asian malls, basically the same as a flea market]. However, it's only the DSTwo that's eluding me
The Acekard 2i is always a good choice if you can't get that DSTwo locally.
Otherwise your only real bet might be to either ask that supplier to get some DSTwos in, or buy one yourself online like Shoptemp.com

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.