Hacking Wiu1.1 Region Patcher, Brick Blocker

snyper1230

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello can someone tell me if the Wiu1.1 Region Patcher, Brick Blocker is the best way to go on a ntsc soft modded wii thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And before you say i may have a ko-fi or Patreon or something, i'm too young for that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In USA you can start working normal jobs at age 15, not sure about Vena but i'm sure the laws are simular to age.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lemme show you something
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At 15, I used to wash dishes and take out garbage at a restaraunt, then wash cars on weekends, just to save money to buy a car when I turned 16
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    You may need Google translate tho
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Doesn't mean it has to be that way with you. I looked it up and yea at 15 you can get a real job
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna wait 2 months and 27 days then
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also goodnight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok nighty night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Also don't quit if you get a meany poo boss that yells at you if you mess up
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    don't
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Disagree
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Walk into his office
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Take a shit on his desk
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Refuse to elaborate
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Leave
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm fortunate to have had some managers over the years who I've straight up told to go fuck themselves, and not get in trouble for it. Help that I've been on the receiving end of that as well lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, you can tell him you quit when you see him in court, (For defecation on property, charges)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There's a difference in a abusive management rather than one drilling into you for messing up
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Told my last boss that I was resigning and he was confused and asked if I was serious 😭🤣
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My last boss got investigated for racial slurs and guess what happened to him
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I luckily haven't had a boss in over 20 years, (independent contractor) but the people I do work for, it's pretty much like they my bosses, and yea some can be assholes. But there has been many jobs I've walked off and mailed they're checks back to them.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bosses should yell at workers for mess ups they just need to know the difference in abuse and punishment
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't abuse or hit my employess, I feel like waving the gun around gets the point across just fine.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I don't abuse or hit my employess, I feel like waving the gun around gets the point across just...