Gaming With the price drop, do you regret buying the 3DS early?

With the price drop, do you regret buying the 3DS early?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
steve007 said:
I don't care about 3ds its crap I am geting the psp touch 3ds is A waste of money
Whoa, a PSP Touch? Hotdamn! Sony and Apple are teaming up to bring us crappy 1 dollar games in SUPER HD!

hrth.gif

zanfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the sooner this thing gets hacked, the better i will feel. Like i said, i either have already played most of the games or just dont care...give me a couple free 3DS games or credit for the eshop, otherwise im not caring much.

johnboyjr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i got my 3ds at best buy on 7/13/11 so 8/12 would be 30 days right. bb said you have 30 days to price match so i should get my $80 back and free games

beenii

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes, unfortunatly i have to admit, i totally regret buying the 3ds on launch. sure, i was one of the few, who got it at launch, because being invited to the munich (germany) launchevent for 207€, instead of 250, but still i regret it. if i would want those games, i would already have bought them. i am very disappointed in nintendo. AT least give us the 80€ worth in eShop-credit (and even with such an offer i wouldnt truly be happy).
thats just my oppinion.
to be honest, after this, i will gladly pirate every game for the system, as soon as/if it gets hacked.
Please team twiizzers (or what thos geniouses are called), or Legacy. give us a way...i would be very thankful

(2cents spent, not if it counts after being ripped off 80 bucks)

MG4M3R

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm actually happy. The 20 games that Nintendo will give us, seems include only AAA titles.

Just by receiving Metroid Fusion and Warioware already paid off.
I can't wait for the complete list.

Pixelshop3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To be honest, I don't regret buying a 3DS early, not only because of the 20 free games, but because my last DS (Black DSLite) was falling apart, had some good cracks in the hinge, and the L button was about to die. Even IF Nintendo didn't give us the 20 free games, I admit, many, including me would be upset, but the fact that I now have a working DS, access to DSiWare, a 3D screen, and a New generation of handhelds is enough for me.
happy.gif

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
zanfire said:
the sooner this thing gets hacked, the better i will feel. Like i said, i either have already played most of the games or just dont care...give me a couple free 3DS games or credit for the eshop, otherwise im not caring much.
The E-shop, which has been mainly complained about due to it's lack of quality games? The 5 NES games we already know we are getting will be 5 of the best games on the E-shop, I'd rather have the games

RupeeClock said:
No, I've quite enjoyed playing some games like OoT3D, the street pass features, and other things.
And I'll be getting a lot of free NES/GBA games too.
Agree with this, I didn't regret my purchase before the price drop so why should I now? I have seen them go on E-bay for £150, yet didn't regret buying one. It is an enjoyable console, and they are still making DS games so we can buy those, right? That was the point of backwards compatability, they had too many DS games in production to simply stop and only make 3DS games. WE KNEW THIS WHEN WE BOUGHT IT

QUOTE(MG4M3R @ Jul 29 2011, 12:10 AM)
I'm actually happy. The 20 games that Nintendo will give us, seems include only AAA titles.

Just by receiving Metroid Fusion and Warioware already paid off.
I can't wait for the complete list.
And Mario Kart! If they can make the other five games that are hard to find decent rom's for, they'll be laughing

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm a gamer. i own pretty much every console since the nes days and never regretted any of my purchases. I bought (actually it was a gift) the 3ds and love it and i'll also own a vita when its out!

Eswar21297

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
total.idiot.easy.la
XP
Country
India
I don't. I'm having lots and lots of fun with it.
Even though my DS games won't work on my DS, I can play multiplayer with my friends :yayds:
Plus, I won't be getting ANY eShop stuff till my birthday, which is around 3-4 months away.
20 free games. All of them I've never owned. I can experience them without piracy.
Here's to hoping that they would add Mother 3 now.
(they won't)

Have a good day.

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Eswar21297 said:
I don't. I'm having lots and lots of fun with it.
Even though my DS games won't work on my DS
Huh?
wtf.gif

I can play multiplayer with my friends :yayds:
I don't know anyone else who has a DS (or even heard of Nintendo) over here. It's pretty rare in this country. How did you manage to find a bunch of guys to play multiplayer with?
ohnoes.png

Plus, I won't be getting ANY eShop stuff till my birthday, which is around 3-4 months away.
But your signature says you have Cave Story from the eShop :|
Have you logged onto the eShop atleast once? You won't get any free games otherwise
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1