Discussion with the news about new switch in 2019, the new console should include mariko, right?

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by aos10, Oct 5, 2018.

1. aos10
    OP

aos10 ❤ Zelda ❤\(^o^)/

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/wall-st...-model-of-the-nintendo-switch-in-2019.519950/

after all the news about the mariko and how it would block FG, i always thought it's not good idea to make new chip (mariko) just to block the exploit, ipatch is enough.

so i think mariko would be pushed back to 2019 in the new console, nintendo maybe was working on the new console when they released 5.0 and included the "mariko" info on it.

my point here, the devs maybe should postpone the release of the other exploit after the new console, not this year or in the next 6 months.

so, do you think nintendo would really release the "mariko" switch soon before the "new" switch?

PS, i've half dizzy right now for getting flu for 3 days, so my words could be a bit confusing.

Last edited by aos10, Oct 5, 2018
  2. SnAQ

SnAQ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 20, 2010
    No, they're probably going to use the exploitable chip in the rumored new Switch

/sarcasm off

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 via Tapatalk

DocAmes1980, Ericthegreat and jakkal like this.
  3. Bst22322

Bst22322 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2018
    United States
    I think it would be best to release deja Vu sooner than later. Mariko would surely come with fw 6.0 or higher

4. jakkal

jakkal GBAtemp Addict

Apr 27, 2018
    United States
    Lol
    People like to ask questions they know the answers to

5. leerpsp

leerpsp GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Feb 22, 2014
    United States
    I just hope they are the same size as the others with the better screens/glass that I can >switch< :D out with my old plastic bleached out looking screen.