Hacking With the EZFlash 3-in-1

Briankealing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright. I'm planning to get the 3in1 soon from DX. I have a few questions though -

1. Is AKAIO compatible with the 3in1 and 3in1+? The thought of GBAExploader confuses me.
2. If you require GBAExploader, please give me a description on how it works?

There's probabilistically going to be more questions later.

geek_power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, AKAIO is compatible with EZ Flash 3-in-1 plus. You don't need GBA Exploader. I can't get the rumble to work, however, but the RAM expansion and GBA games work perfectly.

Briankealing

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rumble doesn't work?
frown.gif

That's one of the main reasons why I want one.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
geek_power said:
Yes, AKAIO is compatible with EZ Flash 3-in-1 plus. You don't need GBA Exploader. I can't get the rumble to work, however, but the RAM expansion and GBA games work perfectly.

I'm having the same problem - I had a stand-alone rumble pack that worked fine with AKAIO but now I've swapped it for the 3-in-1 it doesn't rumble at all. So I have a 2-in-1 basically
smileipb2.png

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Briankealing said:
Uh oh. I really want that rumble feature, and if the battery dies on the 3in1, it's a 1 in 1.
That won't happen for a long time though. If you want the rumble so bad: did you consider getting an Ewin Rumble Pack? They're very good and very cheap...

Imagine the RAM dying... It'll be a 0 in 1.

geek_power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think you can change the battery if it dies. And the rumble on the 3-in-1 is so loud anyway, and the feeling is so bad, you might want a true rumble pak instead.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Briankealing said:
Uh oh. I really want that rumble feature...

Obviously, you've never used rumble. Rumble sounds much better than it actually is. Rumble on the DS isn't very "rumbly" (more like a buzz), it eats up battery, and it only works for a handful of games. In short, rumble pretty much stinks.

I have an eWin rumble and it's much better than the 3-in-1 rumble. But it still stinks.

-Bri

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
Briankealing said:
Uh oh. I really want that rumble feature, and if the battery dies on the 3in1, it's a 1 in 1.
That won't happen for a long time though. If you want the rumble so bad: did you consider getting an Ewin Rumble Pack? They're very good and very cheap...

Imagine the RAM dying... It'll be a 0 in 1.

lawl @ 0 in 1... just throw away the pack in that case
If the pack's physically destroyed, but not the PCB, does that make it a 3/2/1 in 0?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs