collectedsoul

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi

I'm trying to get my broadband connection to work with both my laptop and the wii and can't find a way to make both work together at the same time. I keep having to call up my isp to change the bindings for my modem every time I switch my ethernet cable from my laptop to the wii and vice-versa. I'm thinking maybe a wireless router could solve the problem? Does anyone have such a config - dsl internet with cable modem followed by wireless router feeding both pc and wii?

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It should most definitely work for you. A cheaper option could be a hub, but a router would be best. It doesn't even have to be wireless, although it would make things easier for y ou.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
or a USB wifi adapter in the laptop and connect the Wii to that
smile.gif

Although as above A router is the best way either wired or wireless wireless is more convenient no mess between laptop and console
smile.gif

Would suggest getting a MODEM ROUTER though not just a router will save time in the long run having a router that can make the connection and be ALWAYS on so even if the laptop is off you can still use the Wii
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it