ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

jackjackjack04

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That is good. I haven't completed the game yet, but when I do I will make sure to go there because I hate motion controls

HI,

I'm trying my n3ds, and I'm not working. Starting NTR, pressing the select button shows me the cheat menu ... but it don't load the cheats, nothing.

You help me? Thank You

unipablojorge

Totally not an FBI agent.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
HI,

I'm trying my n3ds, and I'm not working. Starting NTR, pressing the select button shows me the cheat menu ... but it don't load the cheats, nothing.

You help me? Thank You
Hi,
Maybe you have the wrong cheat in your folder.

Also, I don't know if this works fine in New3DS with normal NTR. I know it works with mode 3 in Old3DS, but I can't try in New. If it still does not work, try to use Mode 3. That should fix the problem.

jackjackjack04

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
Maybe you have the wrong cheat in your folder.

Also, I don't know if this works fine in New3DS with normal NTR. I know it works with mode 3 in Old3DS, but I can't try in New. If it still does not work, try to use Mode 3. That should fix the problem.

No.. because the menu with the cheats come out of me, but they do not activate.

I do this :

I installed this cia BootNTRSelector-PabloMK7-Banner.cia for my N3ds
The folder I tried to put it both in root and in the NTR folder if you choose the second option (at the beginning of the first start of NTR)

1) i lunch NTR..."succes" comes out automatically from NTR .
2) i lunch pokemon UM , display green...
3) active from the menu by pressing select
4) no cheat works for me, pc everywhere, fast walk and more.

what's wrong?

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
No.. because the menu with the cheats come out of me, but they do not activate.

I do this :

I installed this cia BootNTRSelector-PabloMK7-Banner.cia for my N3ds
The folder I tried to put it both in root and in the NTR folder if you choose the second option (at the beginning of the first start of NTR)

1) i lunch NTR..."succes" comes out automatically from NTR .
2) i lunch pokemon UM , display green...
3) active from the menu by pressing select
4) no cheat works for me, pc everywhere, fast walk and more.

what's wrong?
I told you. This plugin was designed to work with Mode 3, a version of NTR compatible with Old3DS. This version in New3DS is not necessary as the 3DS can handle it. Anyways, mode 3 can run on both Old and New3DS, so maybe that will fix the problem.

Also, if you have New3DS Analogman's UtraSuMoFramework is way better as it was designed to work on New.

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I told you. This plugin was designed to work with Mode 3, a version of NTR compatible with Old3DS. This version in New3DS is not necessary as the 3DS can handle it. Anyways, mode 3 can run on both Old and New3DS, so maybe that will fix the problem.

Also, if you have New3DS Analogman's UtraSuMoFramework is way better as it was designed to work on New.
Hmm, you're wrong here. Mode3 doesn't change the code or plugin or anything, it just allow NTR to stay ON and load plugin on Games that use the Extended Memory Mode.
As long as he have the plugin loaded, the problem is elsewhere.

But I agree on the fact that it might be better to use the other plugin, especially if you're not able to test on N3DS.

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hmm, you're wrong here. Mode3 doesn't change the code or plugin or anything, it just allow NTR to stay ON and load plugin on Games that use the Extended Memory Mode.
As long as he have the plugin loaded, the problem is elsewhere.

But I agree on the fact that it might be better to use the other plugin, especially if you're not able to test on N3DS.
Yeah, I thought so, but I don't know why it is not working... The only reason I could think of was that

If I get a New3DS I will make sure to try it.

But CTRPluginFramework is newer and was designed to work on New3DS so it will work better than this one

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah, I thought so, but I don't know why it is not working... The only reason I could think of was that

If I get a New3DS I will make sure to try it.

But CTRPluginFramework is newer and was designed to work on New3DS so it will work better than this one
CTRPF is not designed to work on N3DS but to work on both console.
It just allows to exploit N3DS specifics easily and to adapt your code according to the current system with builtin functions.

The only issue with CTRPF & O3DS is Mode3 games as NTR can't load the plugins.
However a custom Luma3DS I made proved that CTRPF can be loaded on O3DS & Mode3 and the plugin would work just fine. So there might be hope for O3DS users. ;)

Anyway, I have no idea why the cheats aren't working for the N3DS user, it might sound stupid but did you check if there was any key combo that needed to be pressed for the cheat to work ?

domanhhp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please cheat early wormhole help me. I really hard in moving and hole selection. I really need to catch the legendary Pokemon :D

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
question. i used NTR-CFW (not MODE3 version)to cheat with other games. Now none of my cheats work with MODE3 for other games. Is there a way to get it working with all, or some how be able to have both MODE3 and normal ? thanks!

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please cheat early wormhole help me. I really hard in moving and hole selection. I really need to catch the legendary Pokemon :D
the worm whole cheat is going to be fix we cant rush the codes or the creator he is doing his best for it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

question. i used NTR-CFW (not MODE3 version)to cheat with other games. Now none of my cheats work with MODE3 for other games. Is there a way to get it working with all, or some how be able to have both MODE3 and normal ? thanks!

you can only use one or the other if you try both then one will cancel out the other one

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the worm whole cheat is going to be fix we cant rush the codes or the creator he is doing his best for it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you can only use one or the other if you try both then one will cancel out the other one

Darn okay thanks.

PokkenRevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it was tested already but after trying out the new version myself the normal pokemon in the wormhole are shiny with the ultra wormhole shiny cheat and the shiny chance as 1/1 regardless if you do it before or once you get in the wormhole. Ultra beasts and legendarys still are not shiny.

pkisbest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think it was tested already but after trying out the new version myself the normal pokemon in the wormhole are shiny with the ultra wormhole shiny cheat and the shiny chance as 1/1 regardless if you do it before or once you get in the wormhole. Ultra beasts and legendarys still are not shiny.
To my knowledge the legendaries and UB's are shiny locked by the game. Unsure if any mod or hack can change this (Coders will have to verify this)

ErrorBit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the UBs and past Legendaries aren’t shiny locked. Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, the Tapus, Zygarde and Mythicals should be shiny locked, but nothing else.

Heartcage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the UBs and past Legendaries aren’t shiny locked. Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma, the Tapus, Zygarde and Mythicals should be shiny locked, but nothing else.
Correct. None of the UBs or wormhole legends are shiny-locked. They follow standard shiny calculations.

PokkenRevo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To my knowledge the legendaries and UB's are shiny locked by the game. Unsure if any mod or hack can change this (Coders will have to verify this)
None of the wormhole pokemon are shiny locked they just have a different shiny code than the ordinary pokemon in the ultra wormhole

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guess it's just a click then +2