ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just the test for system for the codes before they go out to be the final upload but we do our best for the ppl that have old 3ds

domanhhp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please create daytime and night time cheat to help me. I don't understand why my place is daytime while the game is night time. I fixed the "time date" in the 3ds system but the time still matched the place I live so I don't know how to adjust. Please create this cheat to help me handle this problem in pkm. Many pkm need to catch the day so I need cheat to catch that pkm.

Last edited by domanhhp,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please create daytime and night time cheat to help me. I don't understand why my place is daytime while the game is night time. I fixed the "time date" in the 3ds system but the time still matched the place I live so I don't know how to adjust. Please create this cheat to help me handle this problem in pkm. Many pkm need to catch the day so I need cheat to catch that pkm.
Pokemon Moon/Ultra Moon is 12 hours ahead of your 3DS's clock. Daytime 3DS clock = nighttime in Moon and vice versa. It sounds like you're playing that game instead of Sun/Ultra Sun. Set your 3DS's clock to daytime hours when you need to catch daytime Pokemon and vice versa. There's no need for a cheat for this.

pkisbest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Any idea when a Ultra Sun version will be in the works?

EDIT: Just did a download and installed it using the Ultra Sun game code. Works. Mostly. It appears the Run Faster code causes a crash as soon as you try to move.

Last edited by pkisbest,

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please cheat wild pokemon not random example i want mew.... thank for other code.

If you weren't aware... You can just use PKHex if you are after a Mew. Either way - Its going to be an "illegal" Poke.

we dont know yet but just in case save before u try to get the legendary and ub we dont kno if they are shinny locked or not

Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, the Tapus, Totems, and Zygarde are the only Pokes that are shiny locked - Everything else is fair game... That includes UBs (There are videos on YouTube of Poketubers Shiny hunting for UBs).

Last edited by Morrogoth,
Reactions: unipablojorge

unipablojorge

Totally not an FBI agent.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
If you weren't aware... You can just use PKHex if you are after a Mew. Either way - Its going to be an "illegal" Poke.

Necrozma, Solgaleo, Lunala, the Tapus, Totems, and Zygarde are the only Pokes that are shiny locked - Everything else is fair game... That includes UBs (There are videos on YouTube of Poketubers Shiny hunting for UBs).
Exactly, the cheat will not remove the shiny lock, so you for example can't get shiny Solgaleo or Lunala. There is not current code to remove shiny lock.

PS: Installing Ultra Sun :D

sockkk

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
hey @unipablojorge, thanks for this good work, however there are a few bugs i've had on my cartridge of ultra moon:
  1. game crashing occasionally when infinite pp is enabled {seems fixed}
  2. soft resetting (by pressing L+R+start/select) will crash the game
  3. shiny code doesn't work only in locations accessible by ultra wormhole
re. #3: i can confirm @GreenHairedSnorlax's comment: issue affects all Pokémon in the wormhole areas — including gifts like poipole and random encounters. (eg. poipole in ultra megalopolis, sigilyph in the red wormhole)

Last edited by sockkk,

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Ultra M/S 330154B0 xxxxxxxx

caspaas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea when a Ultra Sun version will be in the works?

EDIT: Just did a download and installed it using the Ultra Sun game code. Works. Mostly. It appears the Run Faster code causes a crash as soon as you try to move.

Yeah multiple things dont work in Ultra Sun mate
Through walls
Wild encounter etc

They all hard crash the game.

unipablojorge

Totally not an FBI agent.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
hey @unipablojorge, thanks for this good work, however there are a few bugs i've had on my cartridge of ultra moon:
  1. game crashing occasionally when infinite pp is enabled {seems fixed}
  2. soft resetting (by pressing L+R+start/select) will crash the game
  3. shiny code doesn't work only in locations accessible by ultra wormhole
re. #3: i can confirm @GreenHairedSnorlax's comment: issue affects all Pokémon in the wormhole areas — including gifts like poipole and random encounters. (eg. poipole in ultra megalopolis, sigilyph in the red wormhole)
Yeah, the soft reset thing happened to me. When pokemon Ultra Sun finishes installing I will try to find the code. Most (if not all) of the pokemon in the wormholes are shiny locked, and the ones gave by gift (maybe, I don't know) are blocked so you can't have them shiny.

Yeah multiple things dont work in Ultra Sun mate
Through walls
Wild encounter etc

They all hard crash the game.
yeah, I will be working soon on it.

Ultra M/S 330154B0 xxxxxxxx
the xxxxxxxx part what should it be depending on the time you want? If you put an example I will be able to understand it and maybe I'll add it.

Last edited by unipablojorge,

Mr_TRZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are the conditions surrounding the "100% shiny" code. I used it and then initiated battle with an ultra beast, yet it wasn't shiny? Do you have to leave the area and come back or?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya