ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried both pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon and I can't replicate that issue. Do you have the latest version (I think you do because of the multi updater thing, but better asking)? Do you use anything more while playing? Like inputRedirection or so. Do you have any other cheat active? Try and fly to other place and see if it still happens. Also, when are you activating the cheat? Before or in the battle?

Yea I'm running the latest version, Ultra Sun, I use IPS patches also but I've tested without using IPS patches as well, not using Input Redirection, no other cheats activated at the time other than the +6 stats one, I'm not far enough in the game to have fly yet, and I'm activating it before battle.. But I think you misunderstood me as well lol, when I click on the "Stat stages +6: the "off" stays on "off" it never turns to "on" even though the cheat is active which is why I said "you won't know if it's active or not until you are in a battle.".

Last edited by HollowedFear,

unipablojorge

Totally not an FBI agent.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yea I'm running the latest version, Ultra Sun, I use IPS patches also but I've tested without using IPS patches as well, not using Input Redirection, no other cheats activated at the time other than the +6 stats one, I'm not far enough in the game to have fly yet, and I'm activating it before battle.. But I think you misunderstood me as well lol, when I click on the "Stat stages +6: the "off" stays on "off" it never turns to "on" even though the cheat is active.
Yes, I know what the problem is, but I don't know why is it happening. In my console it actually changes to "on". Can you @Pkm collector1 try it?

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I know what the problem is, but I don't know why is it happening. In my console it actually changes to "on". Can you @Pkm collector1 try it?

It seems there is another issue with it as well, once I turned it on I am unable to actually turn it off. I have to close the game completely and then re-open it to go back to normal stats in battle. So that's just another thing to add to the whole it not showing "on" "off" issue

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It seems there is another issue with it as well, once I turned it on I am unable to actually turn it off. I have to close the game completely and then re-open it to go back to normal stats in battle. So that's just another thing to add to the whole it not showing "on" "off" issue
Yeah, I realized that when I was trying it now. Let's see if I can fix it
probably there is a few more that need the turn off mechanism, like the instant messages one

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I realized that when I was trying it now. Let's see if I can fix it
probably there is a few more that need the turn off mechanism, like the instant messages one

Should note that the Battle Stats +6 is the only cheat that seems to have the whole "on" "off" issue, every other cheat shows "on" when it's on and "off" when it's off.

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uhhmm guys why can't he use this link and convert them http://www.fort42.com/gateshark/game1964/

You're absolutely right but the issues I don't know of any programs other than Delta that can convert them with proper offset but it takes ages to do so .. Hmm .. Maybe if u know better program or offset converter then yes I will do them all from previous game :-)

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
U quoted unipablojorge *Are you playing Pokemon Ultra Sun? If so, then those codes are different from it. I'm making the plugin for Ultra Moon because is the only one I've got right now. When I feel like there enough content in the ultra Moon plugin I'll install Ultra Sun an convert anything I can. I couldn't replicate any of those cheats in pokemon Ultra Moon. Try and download the latest version and try again (if you are playing Ultra Moon). I'm sorry. Once I have all cheats it will be easy to translate them into sun.

unipablojorge , well I used all codes or ported them to sun without changing any offset of any sort or such and they worked..
i believe and also tried codes from UM to US and there the same far as I know
Because in regular Sun and Moon
The codes worked in both games they Offset's wasn't changed far as I know...
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not...

Last edited by Zaybokk,

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
would this work on a N3DS?
ultraSuMoFramework by AnalogMan works better, but if you want to use it it shouldn't have any problem

as for the stats +6 seem to work for me it turn on and off for me
Thank you, I couldn't get it to work. If someone more reports the same thing as you, I'll take a look at it, but I also need to check other things, @HollowedFear. I'm sorry

U quoted unipablojorge *Are you playing Pokemon Ultra Sun? If so, then those codes are different from it. I'm making the plugin for Ultra Moon because is the only one I've got right now. When I feel like there enough content in the ultra Moon plugin I'll install Ultra Sun an convert anything I can. I couldn't replicate any of those cheats in pokemon Ultra Moon. Try and download the latest version and try again (if you are playing Ultra Moon). I'm sorry. Once I have all cheats it will be easy to translate them into sun.

unipablojorge , well I used all codes or ported them to sun without changing any offset of any sort or such and they worked..
i believe and also tried codes from UM to US and there the same far as I know
Because in regular Sun and Moon
The codes worked in both games they Offset's wasn't changed far as I know...
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I'm not...
Some cheats won't work, like walk through walls or fast run. I finished changing them so it should work perfectly now.

Reactions: Zaybokk

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ultraSuMoFramework by AnalogMan works better, but if you want to use it it shouldn't have any problem

Thank you, I couldn't get it to work. If someone more reports the same thing as you, I'll take a look at it, but I also need to check other things, @HollowedFear. I'm sorry

Some cheats won't work, like walk through walls or fast run. I finished changing them so it should work perfectly now.

Wow!? .. Congrats mate .. U mean for either Ultra Sun and or Ultra Moon?.. Or just for Ultra Moon?.. Speaking of which I know on Regular Sun and Moon the *Walk Through Walls* Code didn't work at least for me and I was using NTR 3.6 but it was on N3ds xl maybe for the old3ds it runs only .. Hmmm .. Interesting..

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a friendly note: No Wild Encounters crashes UM. I've never used it prior to the newest version.

I've been able to reproduce this simply by turning it on... Running around until I DO encounter a Poke... And then after the battle - Turning the cheat "off". At which time the 3DS crashes.

Zaybokk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Put the chance to come shiny to choose, not just 100% chance to come, for example 1/2 1/4 1/8 1/16 ... 1/2048 ..

Oh yeah that's pretty good idea I forgot that
Code was also in regular Sun/Moon
That would be very easy I believe?. just convert with delta maybe with offset** using the code from regular Sun/Moon?.. What u think uni?..

RuneKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can this corrupt my game/sav?
The only things I would use is 100% shiny and catch rates sometimes and take screenshots.

Another question about mode3: is it 100% save to use it if I only use it to take ingame screenshots?
Sorry, but I really care for my save and pokemon, of course I always make a backup, but still.

Last edited by RuneKnight,

Pkm collector1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can this corrupt my game/sav?
The only things I would use is 100% shiny and catch rates sometimes and take screenshots.

Another question about mode3: is it 100% safe to use it if I only use it to take ingame screenshots?
Sorry, but I really care for my save and pokemon, of course I always make a backup, but still.
Use jksm or checkpoint to back up ur saves , it is save also me and other testers test the codes for mode 3 to work with the cheats

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Heh it's fine. Guess I just won't use that cheat ever. tbh the only cheats I'll probably really ever use from the plugin is the running speed being faster (there is a problem with the IPS patch that doesn't seem to happen with the plugin)/exp/instant egg from daycare as everything else I want I can get from IPS patches in some form or fashion.

Put the chance to come shiny to choose, not just 100% chance to come, for example 1/2 1/4 1/8 1/16 ... 1/2048 ..

Wouldn't mind seeing this, ontop of having customizable exp rates like how @AnalogMan had it in the SuMo plugin instead of having set in stone rates.

RuneKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Use jksm or checkpoint to back up ur saves , it is save also me and other testers test the codes for mode 3 to work with the cheats
Thanks for the super fast answer !
Yes, I always use jksm to backup my saves, but I was still wondering if I can use the codes without doing anything to my sav, for example corrupting something in the game like my pokemon or the hall of fame or whatever.
Sure I can make backups, but when I'm in the game for 2,3 hours and something would happen, I'd have to replay everything.

Edit: Seems like the shiny code doesn't work in the wormholes, not even on common pokemon.

Last edited by RuneKnight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)