ROM Hack [WIP]USUMCheatMenu - Old3DS compatible NTR plugin for Ultra Sun/Moon

quemtedera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I found a bug (not sure if it is a bug or a malfunction of the ntr ) in the exp multiplier cheats (I tested in US)
If you turn on any of the multipliers you won't be able to turn it off unless you choose another multiplier cheat or restart the console/game...

That means if you turn it on one time and then disable every single cheat, or even the whole 'allow cheats' option in the plugin menu, it won't disable the multiplier.
I tested with the x2, x10 and x100...
One easy way to fix this is to add a x1 exp multiplier cheat, just to allow the option to reset it

unipablojorge

Totally not an FBI agent.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I found a bug (not sure if it is a bug or a malfunction of the ntr ) in the exp multiplier cheats (I tested in US)
If you turn on any of the multipliers you won't be able to turn it off unless you choose another multiplier cheat or restart the console/game...

That means if you turn it on one time and then disable every single cheat, or even the whole 'allow cheats' option in the plugin menu, it won't disable the multiplier.
I tested with the x2, x10 and x100...
One easy way to fix this is to add a x1 exp multiplier cheat, just to allow the option to reset it

You are using an outdated version of the plugin, the new version the exp multiplier is different, just update ;)

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now, I need your help guys: I'm trying to fix the all stats +6 code, it's not turning off. However, I think I know how to fix it. But I need the value located at 0x0029B74C. I don't have acces to a wifi to connect my 3DS to, so if anyone knows how to use NTR Debugger I want your help. The perfect thing would be to send me a screenshot of the address and its values, the entire line.
Thank you!

I'm not 100% sure how to use it - Looking into it right now. If I can figure it out - I'm more than willing to aid.

PS: Just became champion - So having to sit through the end crap. Will install and check the Debugger out in a min.

Last edited by Morrogoth,

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Ahhh sneaky you... I had just download half an hour ago and test it...
In that time you went and updated it :P
Hahahaha yeah xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not 100% sure how to use it - Looking into it right now. If I can figure it out - I'm more than willing to aid.

PS: Just became champion - So having to sit through the end crap. Will install and check the Debugger out in a min.
No problem! If I can get a wifi hotspot to connect my 3DS to, I will do it anyways. Thank you!

HollowedFear

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well...
The same problem still happens xD

If you increase the exp multiplier you have no way to lower it and turning the cheat off doesn't revert back to x1 :P

You can revert it back to x1 easily, all you have to do is cycle through the first option (x1) and once it hits 9 it will go back to 0 and then back to x1.

Same with if you do the x10, just keep clicking on the second option (x10) and once it hit's 90 it will cycle back, and same with x100 except for it'll only increase 2 times before it cycles back.

Last edited by HollowedFear,
Reactions: unipablojorge

RuneKnight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In around 2 mins a new update is coming out. I changed a little bit the shiny code. Try it then

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Done - New release!

Changed shiny code and
changed exp code

Now, I need your help guys: I'm trying to fix the all stats +6 code, it's not turning off. However, I think I know how to fix it. But I need the value located at 0x0029B74C. I don't have acces to a wifi to connect my 3DS to, so if anyone knows how to use NTR Debugger I want your help. The perfect thing would be to send me a screenshot of the address and its values, the entire line.
Thank you!

Still doesn't work in wormholes :(
Maybe they use another code because they changed the shiny rates in there.

Last edited by RuneKnight,

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@unipablojorge - So I'm attempting to look for this memregion you were asking for (0x0029B74C) and I'm getting a "Invalid Address / Length. No valid memregions found!".

Care to give a bit of guidance for what you are looking for exactly?

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you!
you don't need wifi to dump ram, go to ntr menu>process manager and choose the correct pid to dump to SD card
Ultra Moon/Sun
0029B74C E12FFF1E

@unipablojorge - So I'm attempting to look for this memregion you were asking for (0x0029B74C) and I'm getting a "Invalid Address / Length. No valid memregions found!".

Care to give a bit of guidance for what you are looking for exactly?
make sure that you chose the correct pid

Last edited by dsrules,
Reactions: Morrogoth

unipablojorge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
you don't need wifi to dump ram, go to ntr menu>process manager and choose the correct pid to dump to SD card
Ultra Moon/Sun
0029B74C E12FFF1E

make sure that you chose the correct pid
Thank you, finally got the All stats + 6 to turn off!

And thanks @Morrogoth for trying really appreciate it :)

EDIT: @dsrules, when I want to dump it I have 3 options, I think I should do three of them right?

Last edited by unipablojorge,

Morrogoth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, finally got the All stats + 6 to turn off!

And thanks @Morrogoth for trying really appreciate it :)

EDIT: @dsrules, when I want to dump it I have 3 options, I think I should do three of them right?

Took me a few trial and errors... But I was able to find the line... Lol

1E FF 2F E1 F0 4F 2D E9

Or as @dsrules put it:

E12FFF1E

Kept forgetting to Hit X+Y to enable the debugger. Lol

Attachments

• NTRClient 0x0029B74C.png
    NTRClient 0x0029B74C.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 139

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat