Um, hey, so I tried to unlock all foods and all clothes and all interiors and all that stuff. I click the green icon at the top to save the changes, but when I import the save and open the game, nothing except the treasure is unlocked. Is that a bug or am I doing something wrong? I'm using the latest version of the Save Editor and a European version, by the way.
EDIT: I fixed everything except the food. I can't unlock all the foods at all and I've tried 5 times.
I've been having quite a ball with this, but was pretty bummed when I saw that there wasn't a complete list of food values for the US version of the game. So... it has taken me all day but I've finally figured out all the missing food from the list and what their value numbers are!
It took A LOT of time to get all this right. But on the off chance I'm still missing something or something is incorrect please let me know! Feel free to double check my work since I know I'm new here and some people might not trust newbie accounts. But after seeing this tool and going through all the work I didn't wanna keep the results to myself! I would've uploaded the updated chart myself but sadly I don't have the full version of Microsoft Excel and I rarely use it anyways. This is the best I could do! I hope this helps!
EDIT: Forgot to include Sushi's Value from the partial list. Here it is as written on the list: 72 = Sushi
I've been having quite a ball with this, but was pretty bummed when I saw that there wasn't a complete list of food values for the US version of the game. So... it has taken me all day but I've finally figured out all the missing food from the list and what their value numbers are!
It took A LOT of time to get all this right. But on the off chance I'm still missing something or something is incorrect please let me know! Feel free to double check my work since I know I'm new here and some people might not trust newbie accounts. But after seeing this tool and going through all the work I didn't wanna keep the results to myself! I would've uploaded the updated chart myself but sadly I don't have the full version of Microsoft Excel and I rarely use it anyways. This is the best I could do! I hope this helps!
You're very welcome Now that all values are known does that make it possible to use the food's actual name instead of the numbers? If so then whoa. I just recalled seeing it somewhere in the editor. Was that for the EU version?
You're very welcome Now that all values are known does that make it possible to use the food's actual name instead of the numbers? If so then whoa. I just recalled seeing it somewhere in the editor. Was that for the EU version?
Nice! That's great news I'm looking forward to it!
EDIT: For those who are curious thanks to this I was able to figure out if it was possible for Birthday Cake to be an all time fav/super all time fav naturally. Turns out YES it's possible. My Daisy Mii's Super All time Fav is Birthday Cake
So I seen that you updated and I decided to look at it and tested to see if everything worked out with the food list. Good thing I did because I have made an error, I forgot to include Sushi's Value from the partial list. When figuring out the missing values I also had to rewrite the whole list myself so the mistake must've happened then. I checked my message that I sent here and sure enough Sushi was not there.
The value for Sushi is 72. Would there be anyway to do a quick fix for this? I'm really sorry I can't believe I missed it.
Will edit the list I posted to include Sushi. Sorry for the trouble. Everything else seems to be working correctly other than the empty slots for miis have ice cream cone as all favs and all worsts. But I'm pretty sure that's just a weird oddity.
So I seen that you updated and I decided to look at it and tested to see if everything worked out with the food list. Good thing I did because I have made an error, I forgot to include Sushi's Value from the partial list. When figuring out the missing values I also had to rewrite the whole list myself so the mistake must've happened then. I checked my message that I sent here and sure enough Sushi was not there.
The value for Sushi is 72. Would there be anyway to do a quick fix for this? I'm really sorry I can't believe I missed it.
Will edit the list I posted to include Sushi. Sorry for the trouble. Everything else seems to be working correctly other than the empty slots for miis have ice cream cone as all favs and all worsts. But I'm pretty sure that's just a weird oddity.
Hi great program I'm very impressed with it i have a problem though, I can't figure out how to use the interaction pattern I'm using the EUR version of the game, great program though.
EDIT: What I'm trying to do is to get two miis married.
Hi great program I'm very impressed with it i have a problem though, I can't figure out how to use the interaction pattern I'm using the EUR version of the game, great program though.
EDIT: What I'm trying to do is to get two miis married.
can you help me please? i am try to do the save editor but when me try to paste the new save the program say failed to paste file in use illegal operation can you help me?
can you help me please? i am try to do the save editor but when me try to paste the new save the program say failed to paste file in use illegal operation can you help me?
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...