• Likes 30

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
can you help me please? i am try to do the save editor but when me try to paste the new save the program say failed to paste file in use illegal operation can you help me?

i am using JK's Save Manager but the save game never work i use cardbridge and etc but nothing some help?

Hi,
Can you send a screenshot of your error please ?

Pugaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I'm using Tomodachi Collection: New Life (Japanese version), i'm using 1.1 which is an older update. Will the latest version of the editor still work?
I've tried, but it just starts a new save file.

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey! I'm using Tomodachi Collection: New Life (Japanese version), i'm using 1.1 which is an older update. Will the latest version of the editor still work?
I've tried, but it just starts a new save file.

Hi, make sure you have choose the good save file version in the editor, in your case : Japanease version
Tomodachi Life SE work with last update of Tomodachi life, if it's not work you need to update to last version

Pugaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, also I'm confused on the clothing, items (ex. hair spray), and special foods. I don't know how to do it. Do I have to put the check mark? Also putting 255 work? Because that's what the limit is on my editor.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok, also I'm confused on the clothing, items (ex. hair spray), and special foods. I don't know how to do it. Do I have to put the check mark? Also putting 255 work? Because that's what the limit is on my editor.
Also for the love, the "Emotion" icon, what do I do, just leave it?

cosmicsonder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi whenever i go to the catalog it says "items may not correspond to region" and when i check things, and press the green button to finalize, it errors. nothing even shows up in the items lists except for special foods and the things like medicine. please help!! the save is uploaded when this happens.

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also for the love, the "Emotion" icon, what do I do, just leave it?

you need to set as orange things you want have, if you are in clothing tab : set as orange something you want (other things will be lock) and click on green icon to save
Max items is 99 don't set higher values

If you are in interiors, goods items or special foods : max values is 99, check left if you want set as available in shops ( you don't have this item in your inventory) or check right to set as not available (delete this item to your inventory and in shops) and click on green icon to save

For the love, the "Emotion" icon (if it work) you will see this icon on your Mii apartment, if you edit interaction partern make sure you have used a recent save file and set all conditions by step (example : edit friendlist to set target mii to friend, save, restore your save file, launch Tomodachi Life, save your progress, export your save file and set your friend target with an interaction)

hi whenever i go to the catalog it says "items may not correspond to region" and when i check things, and press the green button to finalize, it errors. nothing even shows up in the items lists except for special foods and the things like medicine. please help!! the save is uploaded when this happens.

it says exactly "Some images in items edit may not correspond to your Tomodachi Life region" : images in items edit correspond to EUR version, you can edit them but it's probably an other item
make sure you have opened a save file and set good save file version (this need to correspond to your Tomodachi Life region)

JAMSDream

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi!

Excuse me, but I have a few problems and a few concerns:

If I want to edit objects, when I put "set all of them as available", it would only put a few of them as available.

And if I want my married Mii to have babies... what do I have to edit in order to make them want to?

cosmicsonder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude i know what it says, im saying that whenever i press the check green button it errors and doesnt work. i want all the clothes and food.

Attachments

• savedataArc.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 205

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi!

Excuse me, but I have a few problems and a few concerns:

If I want to edit objects, when I put "set all of them as available", it would only put a few of them as available.

And if I want my married Mii to have babies... what do I have to edit in order to make them want to?

Yes, few of them will be available in shop, to have all of them to shop catalog, you need to buy them

To have babies you can't do it from the editor, for now

dude i know what it says, im saying that whenever i press the check green button it errors and doesnt work. i want all the clothes and food.

I'll see what's goes wrong

Edit : Seem to work fine, here your save file with all chothes x99 and all foods x99 ( I just press "Unlock all by numbers" )

When I do the interaction, they act like its a break up.

Interesting...what interaction did you used ? All interactions has been dump from EUR version. I need to do more research about this feature

Attachments

• savedataArc.txt
    1.9 MB · Views: 196
Last edited by Brion,

Pugaku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thank you. Also can you add it so that you can copy and paste things in it? Because I want to put Japanese letters in my game.

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well thank you. Also can you add it so that you can copy and paste things in it? Because I want to put Japanese letters in my game.

check "show hidden things" in settings to edit features yourself, you can copy and paste

Jadide

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
it says is a wrong version of savearc.txt
i have a eur tomodachi life version and im from usa region...

Jadide

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
upload_2018-10-30_19-11-56.png

Brion

Cheating for yourself
OP
Trophies
XP
Country