ROM Hack [WIP] Shin Megami Tensai IV Final - English Translation

ongo_gablogian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No worries.

You have no idea how much time I'm saving with these translated skill descriptions and app names. It was such a pain having to look those up all the time. :)

Bastani

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No worries.

You have no idea how much time I'm saving with these translated skill descriptions and app names. It was such a pain having to look those up all the time. :)

Lol it's no problem, but I'd be careful about the translation for Demon Aura and some of the other newer skills, I'm not sure if I interpreted them correctly.

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Excellent! I don't care if the dialogue translation is shoddy and rushed, I just need to get my hands on it. Props to you

Bastani

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@ThatGuy... I could, but then I couldn't upload it here
And are you sure? What's the folder named in your plugin folder

I think you guys will be happy to know that I added some well needed features :)

Tada!
Menu 2.png

As you can see, the stats show up in english as does the resistances

Last edited by Bastani,

ThatGuy...

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ThatGuy... I could, but then I couldn't upload it here
And are you sure? What's the folder named in your plugin folder

I think you guys will be happy to know that I added some well needed features :)

Tada!
View attachment 45298

As you can see, the stats show up in english as does the resistances
Nevermind. I think I found a way to make a Romfs version by dragging the files from the plugin to the Romfs.:lol:

Utopiaray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Forgot to add this to my post:
http://imgur.com/a/8mqRO
This is outdated though, I have most of the other things done, just pretty much correcting format errors.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I started this project with another fellow on Reddit, however due to our complications with College and life just being in the way. We haven't been able to get any progress done. I usually pop on and off the computer a little bit, however since I do not know how to open mbm files, I know only how to convert the actual texture files.

Bastani

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Forgot to add this to my post:
http://imgur.com/a/8mqRO
This is outdated though, I have most of the other things done, just pretty much correcting format errors.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I started this project with another fellow on Reddit, however due to our complications with College and life just being in the way. We haven't been able to get any progress done. I usually pop on and off the computer a little bit, however since I do not know how to open mbm files, I know only how to convert the actual texture files.

Send me what you have so far through a PM, my exam is starting in 5m, I'll take a loot at it after :P

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have an unusual request, if you ever have time for it. Do you mind changing the names of the main characters? I'm aware of some spoilers associated with the names of some main characters, but if some of the main characters were given "localized" names, that wouldn't affect me. That probably sounds like a lot of excess work, though, I wouldn't know

Bastani

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an unusual request, if you ever have time for it. Do you mind changing the names of the main characters? I'm aware of some spoilers associated with the names of some main characters, but if some of the main characters were given "localized" names, that wouldn't affect me. That probably sounds like a lot of excess work, though, I wouldn't know

It's actually pretty simple to do, but you'll need to tell me what names they are for me to find them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1