ROM Hack [WIP] Shin Megami Tensai IV Final - English Translation

YupItsJocey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could use some help, please. The translation isn't working for me. I have my game at 1.1 and I'm using the file that was updated for 1.1, but NTR isn't coming through. I get an error message after the game comes up and when I pass it, the game is still in Japanese.

All files have been downloaded and installed from the NTR Plugin to the files that go on the root.

Bastani

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I could use some help, please. The translation isn't working for me. I have my game at 1.1 and I'm using the file that was updated for 1.1, but NTR isn't coming through. I get an error message after the game comes up and when I pass it, the game is still in Japanese.

All files have been downloaded and installed from the NTR Plugin to the files that go on the root.

Did you get the actual translation files as well?
They're in the Release area, you need both the 1.1 update and the 0.3 translation files

YupItsJocey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you get the actual translation files as well?
They're in the Release area, you need both the 1.1 update and the 0.3 translation files

Oookay, I found the issue. I was using the .cia I used for a regular game when you'd made a cia (or at least an edited one) for the patch.

EDIT: Now that I've gotten my game working, I'm honestly curious as to when the character dialogue and story will be translated. A good majority of the things I've seen early game are still in Japanese.

Last edited by YupItsJocey,

Noroxus

Margen67 Supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Oookay, I found the issue. I was using the .cia I used for a regular game when you'd made a cia (or at least an edited one) for the patch.

EDIT: Now that I've gotten my game working, I'm honestly curious as to when the character dialogue and story will be translated. A good majority of the things I've seen early game are still in Japanese.

This translation does not include story or dialogue. It is merely a menu/skill/demon translation so it is easier to play the game itself. If you do not speak moderate Japanese I recommend you to wait for the official release of the US version sometime soon. (ATLUS says its this Summer)

YupItsJocey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This translation does not include story or dialogue. It is merely a menu/skill/demon translation so it is easier to play the game itself. If you do not speak moderate Japanese I recommend you to wait for the official release of the US version sometime soon. (ATLUS says its this Summer)

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.

Reactions: Noroxus

animefreak55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.

I believe it releases in September?

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sept.20th 2016 can't get here soon enough but I just seen this project and want to exclaim my thanks for all the hard work! Installing now.

Bastani

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you :) the project is basically abandoned at the moment, still can't wait to play it on Sept 20th 2016!
It'd be nice to know what the actual translations for some moves are :P

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you :) the project is basically abandoned at the moment, still can't wait to play it on Sept 20th 2016!
It'd be nice to know what the actual translations for some moves are :P

Yeah that's for sure! I wouldn't bother continuing the project myself because what you have done gives a great taste of it. Thanks again! See ya on the 20th!

Kyletempest

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks, but i want FINAL, not Apocalypse. I Want this English Patched, only for specs in the game that in US they fack off, if you have it please kind share.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-