Status
Not open for further replies.

thelement

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been keeping up, but I guess the only option right now is to downgrade. I can't help you with that though...

Yep, just figured that myself. Didn't realize how far the downgrading prowess had come in the last half year or so. Gonna see if it's worth the risks and hassle, since I'd hate to lose any data on the console (I have 4 swords!) and once I'm on 9.2 then I have to install a new CFW all over again (which freaks me out a bit since people seem to hate rxtools on N3DS). For anyone with similar doubts, here's a good launching point: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Latest Update
Rom: Wario Land
Corrupt Graphics
No Sound
Crashes after this Screen

Attachments

• Wario Land R3D Dragon.jpg
    Wario Land R3D Dragon.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 492

danielps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Latest Update
Rom: Wario Land
Corrupt Graphics
No Sound
Crashes after this Screen
You should be able to get in game by increasing maxcycles (700 maybe?), although it's not really playable and it crashes shortly after.

Also, is this able to use svcbackdoor for dynamic recompilation(for example on Luma 3DS where it's re-implemented)?
It should be using it already.

Reactions: Smoker1

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know. RetroArch VB Core does not seem to get any Improvements. All the other ones get worked on, but VB always is the same. 19-21FPS
Yeah sadly that's the truth.
All the other cores seem to have some improvements and all, but Mednanfen VB is the only one that still gives 19~21 FPS.
Sucks. :/

I can't wait to play some VB with real 3D. xD

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well this is very awesome ! I even wanted to play on actual virtual boy just for curiosity xD
I don't know why nintendo haven't made it a thing on 3DS (Changing the red color, or at least, giving options for that), would be nice xD

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is either Dead or he is taking a break from it till he can figure it out since the last activity was 2 Months ago and the rest was longer

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Man I sure wish this emulator could get some attention.
This is the most promising standalone emulator for the system at the moment, not to mention the only one that implements the much desired 3D effect for Virtual Boy games.
I really wsh to see the light of day in which this emulator sees full compatibility in performance with all the 20+ games of the system.
THere are some really hiden gems in this thing.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Man I sure wish this emulator could get some attention.
This is the most promising standalone emulator for the system at the moment, not to mention the only one that implements the much desired 3D effect for Virtual Boy games.
I really wsh to see the light of day in which this emulator sees full compatibility in performance with all the 20+ games of the system.
THere are some really hiden gems in this thing.
[2]
Even more because I never played a VB and aways cuious about XD
MAybe as VC nintendou would revive the system, more than appearances like in smahs bros DX (On melee they removed :v ) or mii stuff XD

I'm sure it's visual could become an " style " (well actually is, I saw some games with pallete options that " virtual boy red" is one haha but I'd rather choose the collor... or let it PB hahah who was the genius that decided that red isa good color to look all the time? this is the failure of the console :v )

focusonme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is 3d mode already, but the emulator crashes alot....
really? it doesnt work for me in 3d. i use the latest CIA file and new 3ds xl if this is necessary to say xD
and can we change the rompath somehow so i can store my roms elsewhere instead of "vb"?

Edit: ok 3D worked for me now. yes it always crashes and the graphics are very glitchy and how should i say "broken"?
man i really wish this will be updated

Last edited by focusonme,

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this project dead? I'd love to have a 3d vb emulator that is playable. Perfect way for 3ds to put life back i to vb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids