VlAUJtn.jpg

Reactions: Real.96

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the ID RNG. Do you just match the small or big hand to the needles or just the clock itself?

I RNG'd a Female Eevee with Hidden Power Fire 31/30/31/30/31/30 and Egg Move yawn last night. The RNG itself is easy.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For the ID RNG. Do you just match the small or big hand to the needles or just the clock itself?

I RNG'd a Female Eevee with Hidden Power Fire 31/30/31/30/31/30 and Egg Move yawn last night. The RNG itself is easy.

For RNG question don't ask here, but in RNG thread xD

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loving this tool every day more :wub:

teXJ5w6.png

Wow that's really awesome! And thank you so much! haha, we've enjoyed being able to provide and update tools for the community. :)

You gotta teach me how to do this. I've been trying to for days without avail.

I'm writing a little guide :) is almost ready

That's pretty cool of you to make a guide on ways to use this plugin! We appreciate it quite a bit! :D

I love those pics! Looks like exactly as be extracted from a video of a TASing, and it is amazing! I hope for other RPG in future have tools like this. Imagine an RPG where you can see when to land a critical hit, or when to do a steal command to get a rare item, and in this way is not treat as cheating, but only an almost-perfect gameplay or heavy lucky xD

Haha, we're only focused on Pokemon, sorry. Pokemon has quite a large amount of work just by itself! We have a good priority list though. :)

Oh my god... can't wait!!!! :wub:

Finally!!!! :hrth:

VlAUJtn.jpg
VlAUJtn.jpg)
VlAUJtn.jpg

Great job! It's so awesome to see the use this plugin is getting! Thank you so much!!! :D

I finished the "guide" and i posted it to reddit" :) (click on the title for the UB spots/errors)

Link

Thank you!!! I'm glad to see the extent other people are using this!!! :D

Great work on that RNG! :D Eevee is one of my favorite Pokemon too! haha

For RNG question don't ask here, but in RNG thread xD

Please do keep the actual rng methods in their respective posting areas haha.

Thank you everyone!!! :D

Last edited by zaksabeast,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Wow that's really awesome! And thank you so much! haha, we've enjoyed being able to provide and update tools for the community. :)

That's pretty cool of you to make a guide on ways to use this plugin! We appreciate it quite a bit! :D

Haha, we're only focused on Pokemon, sorry. Pokemon has quite a large amount of work just by itself! We have a good priority list though. :)

Great job! It's so awesome to see the use this plugin is getting! Thank you so much!!! :D

Thank you!!! I'm glad to see the extent other people are using this!!! :D

Great work on that RNG! :D Eevee is one of my favorite Pokemon too! haha

Please do keep the actual rng methods in their respective posting areas haha.

Thank you everyone!!! :D
Thanks you so much for this amazing tool <3

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks you so much for this amazing tool <3

You're welcome! And thank you for using it to the extent you are!!! :D

@zaksabeast could you maybe also just attach the plg in future releaeses? that would make updating it in ntrdb a lot easier so I don´t have to reupload the plg every time :)

I attach it in the main post, but is there somewhere else you'd rather me put it?

Also, thanks for making the ntrdb! Is there any way I could request a description change for it to be a bit more accurate towards the goals and features of our plugin?

Thank you!

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You're welcome! And thank you for using it to the extent you are!!! :D

I attach it in the main post, but is there somewhere else you'd rather me put it?

Also, thanks for making the ntrdb! Is there any way I could request a description change for it to be a bit more accurate towards the goals and features of our plugin?

Thank you!

no no Its good there, I Just asked you if you could also attach the raw plg file that makes updating the download link wasier when you release an update.

And the only "credit" (well not really, Im just the one who pointed out that it would be very useful) I get is for the Idea

@OctoNezd has put the idea into practice full credit to him

We just need a downloader. ;)

EDIT: and yes I have access to edit the plugin. just tell me the description you want it to have. :)

Last edited by adrifcastr,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no no Its good there, I Just asked you if you could also attach the raw plg file that makes updating the download link wasier when you release an update.

And the only "credit" (well not really, Im just the one who pointed out that it would be very useful) I get is for the Idea

@OctoNezd has put the idea into practice full credit to him

We just need a downloader. ;)

EDIT: and yes I have access to edit the plugin. just tell me the description you want it to have. :)

Thank you so much for your quick reply! And yes, I'm aware of the creator haha.

I'll make sure to upload the raw plg for you from now on. :)

I'll send you the description we'd appreciate for you to have once I talk with EzPzStreamz and plan it out. Thanks! :D

Scoreless Pine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I just downloaded this and I was wondering, how would you use the RNG feature to rng a shiny crabrawler? How do you know what frame to hit based on your seeds? Etc. I've done gen 4 RNG abuse before so I know somewhat how it works, but since there is a delay on encountering pokemon like that, I don't know when to hit the encounter. Thanks!

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey, so I just downloaded this and I was wondering, how would you use the RNG feature to rng a shiny crabrawler? How do you know what frame to hit based on your seeds? Etc. I've done gen 4 RNG abuse before so I know somewhat how it works, but since there is a delay on encountering pokemon like that, I don't know when to hit the encounter. Thanks!

Link

Only shininess, no IVs or Nature. And you can't predict the pokemon, you have just to be lucky. Or you can make Egg RNG, i think it would also be better

Last edited by Real.96,

Scoreless Pine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link

Only shininess, no IVs or Nature. And you can't predict the pokemon, you have just to be lucky. Or you can make Egg RNG, i think it would also be better
I saw that before as well, but I don't understand how you find what frame you want. If I can find that out, as well as the delay given by the crabrawler encounter, i should be able to rng a shiny one. I just don't know how to find out the frame i need to get to make it shiny.

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I saw that before as well, but I don't understand how you find what frame you want. If I can find that out, as well as the delay given by the crabrawler encounter, i should be able to rng a shiny one. I just don't know how to find out the frame i need to get to make it shiny.

You have to use the SM rng tool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?