Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Yeah mostly bulbasaurs. The there will be a random spattering of ivysours among them the higher you get.

EDIT:

So yeah...Appearently you can wondertrade uxie eggs with this:

Given the fact that my test with the GTS showed that the end user received the mon as an egg. There's a high chance this user received my Uxie as an egg. I'm interested as to why that worked at all. This means that I could put any item I wanted on the mon if item editing was possible. (though that does not seem to be the case right now. can't edit items yet)

Last edited by Apache Thunder,
Reactions: YoshiOG1 and fadx

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah mostly bulbasaurs. The there will be a random spattering of ivysours among them the higher you get.

EDIT:

Given the fact that my test with the GTS showed that the end user received the mon as an egg. There's a high chance this user received my Uxie as an egg. I'm interested as to why that worked at all. This means that I could put any item I wanted on the mon if item editing was possible. (though that does not seem to be the case right now. can't edit items yet)

The hell is upon us. Inb4 players flaming this tool for receiving hackmons. Well at least I know what ill do today :D

As a question regarding the hackmons battle: Is it still possible to do that or did they patch it. You've talked about an patchef update but is there a way to modify the Code to work via ntr without the need of a plg (iirc those block/break Internetconnection or online play to prevent cheats)

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
You can bring back hackmon battles. But only if everyone involved had the patch/hack. I explained earlier how the check works in PSS battles. It can certainly be edited out if you found it in memory. The psscoloseum.cro file governs this and with current CFW it's possible you could edit the cro to remove it. But memory editing is also one feasible way you could go about this. But as I said, the way the game hackmon checks work is all players involved would need the hack if they all want to bring hackmons. Your game does not check your own mons. The other player's game checks your mons. Given this, the other player needs the hack too so you could bring hackmons.

This works out for legit players because the way it works now is that it's impossible for you to cheat legit players because their games will always be vanilla and will still check your mons no matter what you do on your end.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You can bring back hackmon battles. But only if everyone involved had the patch/hack. I explained earlier how the check works in PSS battles. It can certainly be edited out if you found it in memory. The psscoloseum.cro file governs this and with current CFW it's possible you could edit the cro to remove it. But memory editing is also one feasible way you could go about this. But as I said, the way the game hackmon checks work is all players involved would need the hack if they all want to bring hackmons. Your game does not check your own mons. The other player's game checks your mons. Given this, the other player needs the hack too so you could bring hackmons.

This works out for legit players because the way it works now is that it's impossible for you to cheat legit players because their games will always be vanilla and will still check your mons no matter what you do on your end.
well you could also inject hackmons in the party over legit pokemon after it does the hack check

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
well you could also inject hackmons in the party over legit pokemon after it does the hack check

That might cause a desync. I recall messing around with the base stats of mons in a hackrom and they wouldn't work online. So this would basically end up causing the same issue. The mon you replaced it with will have different base stats and the connection will desync as a result. I doubt you could it that way. At least I would hope so else people could then cheat the system.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
That might cause a desync. I recall messing around with the base stats of mons in a hackrom and they wouldn't work online. So this would basically end up causing the same issue. The mon you replaced it with will have different base stats and the connection will desync as a result. I doubt you could it that way. At least I would hope so else people could then cheat the system.
well if the base stats are the same it could work

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Well maybe if you swapped it out for the same mon, but with different moveset. But this is not the way I want this implemented. The method that requires all users to have the hack is the best and ONLY way this should happen.

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I know that it was only possible if both sides have it. It would be nice if this tool had a feature like this too. Maybe you could pass the source to fadx so he could implement it. Because of the checks I dont think that he would have a problem with it because it doesn't affect legit players like you said

Apache Thunder

Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I know that it was only possible if both sides have it. It would be nice if this tool had a feature like this too. Maybe you could pass the source to fadx so he could implement it. Because of the checks I dont think that he would have a problem with it because it doesn't affect legit players like you said

The source from what? What I originally posted was an idea. I don't have any working code of it. :P

What I did with pokemon X/Y involved a spoofed 1.2 patch. So that doesn't have source code. (he can find these patches on a certain site I won't mention. I have an account under the same name there)

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The source from what? What I originally posted was an idea. I don't have any working code of it. :P

What I did with pokemon X/Y involved a spoofed 1.2 patch. So that doesn't have source code. (he can find these patches on a certain site I won't mention. I have an account under the same name there)
Oh well :D I thought you had already messed with the Code a bit. If I knew shit about coding I would offer my help but well something like this would be a nice step for battles

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

EDIT:

I'll add held item editing tonight

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Making wild pokemon shiny and editing their stats is definitely something I am going to try make happen.
and injecting pokemon into party

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

EDIT:

eh i wonder what happens if you were to get to send an egg to auzlove tv

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

EDIT:

just so you know it lets you put legendary pokemon eggs on gts

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
when sun and moon comeso ut how long do you think it il take to get injection working because pokebank for sun and moon comes out next year which means it will be hack free until pkhex or this gets updated for the games

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when sun and moon comeso ut how long do you think it il take to get injection working because pokebank for sun and moon comes out next year which means it will be hack free until pkhex or this gets updated for the games
It will depend on if the pokemon file structure changes. If it stays the same I can probably update on the day of release but if it changes, research will be needed to figure out everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1