Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nice work @Gocario , PHBank works like a charm. Do you have any plans with multiple banks through the app?, I mean, the possibility of select a different file before launch the app would be a nice implementation. (../bank1, ../bank2)

View attachment 43581
Dude, you have 100 boxes. 30,000 slots. :ninja:

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice work @Gocario , PHBank works like a charm. Do you have any plans with multiple banks through the app?, I mean, the possibility of select a different file before launch the app would be a nice implementation. (../bank1, ../bank2)

View attachment 43581
you could always just backup your current bank file and create a new one haha although that's not a bit practical

lethalcrayonz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Would it be possible for you to add a feature to save the bank data to something like Dropbox or even a nas? so that multiple 3ds can use the bank? i have no idea if this would be possible but it would make it work a lot like the official bank too. but thanks for the amazing homebrew app :)

Reactions: pokecrafter1551

chocolatte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for you to add a feature to save the bank data to something like Dropbox or even a nas? so that multiple 3ds can use the bank? i have no idea if this would be possible but it would make it work a lot like the official bank too. but thanks for the amazing homebrew app :)
can't you just manually copy/paste the bank file into dropbox?

lethalcrayonz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
can't you just manually copy/paste the bank file into dropbox?
I was thinking more like it saves and loads the bank file from dropbox. doesnt even have to be dropbox just a remote location would be nice. just a suggestion probably wont happen but thought id post it anyway.

chocolatte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking more like it saves and loads the bank file from dropbox. doesnt even have to be dropbox just a remote location would be nice. just a suggestion probably wont happen but thought id post it anyway.
yeah but it is something that could be done manually pretty easily so that's why i was wondering. save the dev some effort

lethalcrayonz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah but it is something that could be done manually pretty easily so that's why i was wondering. save the dev some effort
i could manually back up the file but i cant access a remote save which was more of the point to make it accessible by multiple 3ds without having to swap sd cards and such. like developer probably wont implement this but it was just a suggestion.

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found an extremely minor glitch. felt like mentioning it :P

Shiny Blue Florges has a red flower instead of blue

EDIT: wait nvm. all Shiny Florges sprites have red glowers

Last edited by Ricken,

oFire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you use the PHBank and the PHBankGB at the same time? or can only one be used at a time? I'm asking because it looks like they both use a pk folder and I dont want to overwrite anything important.

SRKTiberious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know you've gone over the fonts thing, but being able to see the Asian language characters would be useful. What's the current roadblock, anyway? Not having a font that supports Unicode?

Beyond that, here's another round of improvements that could be made:
  1. TID/SID/TSV display currently runs off the edge of the left-hand box. Might want to move the start of the Trainer name to the left to match the start of the OT name.
  2. Box selector screen shows only the 'empty box' icon. Could use ones for 'partially full' and 'completely full' to match Gen-6 PC UI. Don't change the number at the bottom, but just let us tell at a glance too.
  3. Revert field in top bar to display Nickname, since species name is already shown near OT field.
  4. Add gender indicator somewhere.
  5. Add OT TID/SID/TSV to OT field. Would be useful for doing TSV checks for other players.
  6. Add a language indicator, maybe just to the right of the level on the top bar (shifting the level field over to compensate).
  7. Make markings easier to distinguish between marked and unmarked.
  8. Possibly separate out the box 'mon icons and the top screen 'mon graphics so it would be possible to make the top screen ones be stills of the 3D renders.
Edit:

To change the simple 2D art, you can edit the files into the /pk/romfs/ folder, since the app load these files on startup.
I tried to load another spritesheet (I made some cropping on too) for the top screen pokémon icon, but that wasn't working due to the size. I might have another solution that I'll try later.

EDIT: Well[image removed]

I tried to add the files you linked to in place of the icons that are in there already, but it errors when trying to load. What did you do to get them to show up, 'cause I like those over the pixelly 'icon' images.

Last edited by SRKTiberious,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: that makes you a pedo