ROM Hack [WIP] MHX Translation Patch (ENG)

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
On patch v4 just finished doing some hr2 & 3 keys + did a crushing d. hermitaur special quest lv1. Something in my guild card quest history caused game to crash, not sure what it was...

Edit: It crashed when I scrolled all the way down the guild card quest history without loading the translation patch as well, guess it's something else.

Mind sending me your savefile, so i can pin down the issue?

3DSNoob101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mind sending me your savefile, so i can pin down the issue?

Sure, I'll PM you when I get home in about 8 hours. I'm fairly certain we can rule out your translation patch (great work btw) since the game still crashed without loading the patch. I'll include more details regarding my n3DS setup in the PM.

Edit: just sent you a link to my save file.

Last edited by 3DSNoob101,

cb3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys!! :) can anyone help me out here i have a japan version of mhx with homebrew an was wondering which method shud i use to get the english patch im tryna figure out wat is NTR 3.1 cfw idk wat dat is thank u

saurvv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Could anyone upload the pre-patched CIA please? I would use the NTR plugin method, but my firmware is at 9.9.0-26 so I can't do it myself :/

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Prepatched CIAs are obviously already available, but not here, just look on that iso site.
But if your firmware is on 9.9, I don't see how a CIA would help.

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spotted a lot of question mark on the Gore Magala weapon names.
Please report the errors here, if you haven't done so already. http://goo.gl/forms/T6Y5OxWsVT
iirc they used special, language-specific characters like é etc. in the Magala weapon names, no? Maybe they are missing in the customized font of the patch.

Antipika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks again for the amazing work on the translation so far, really appreciate it!

Would it be possible not to localize default room name in multiplayer? It's one of these things I'd like to keep in JP or no one joins... Whoever wants to change the name of the room for something in English (or any other language) can just type whatever name they want :)

Likewise would be cool to keep the message shortcuts in JP too for the same reason. That's the kind of thing players can customize in English themselves should they feel the need to.

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks again for the amazing work on the translation so far, really appreciate it!

Would it be possible not to localize default room name in multiplayer? It's one of these things I'd like to keep in JP or no one joins... Whoever wants to change the name of the room for something in English (or any other language) can just type whatever name they want :)

Likewise would be cool to keep the message shortcuts in JP too for the same reason. That's the kind of thing players can customize in English themselves should they feel the need to.

Now I understand why nobody joins...

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
does the game freezes to ppl using v4 when closing the game? after activating gw cheats of any kind?

EDIT. found the culprit, this time they packed with macos so it added a file that shouldnt be there to the arc folder if you created a game with it you could get random problems

Last edited by kamesenin888,
D

Deleted-188346

Can't wait for the next version! Hoping for more weapon name translations.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo