Homebrew [WIP] LIEbel - The 3DS bluffing party game! (Fibbage clone)

LeifEricson

Coming Soon™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
A few of you might remember my project a few months ago to make Fibbage3DS, the party game you can take on the go! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, please read this thread before continuing: https://gbatemp.net/threads/work-in-progress-fibbage3ds-a-party-game-you-can-take-on-the-go.395624/

Anyways, under the paranoia that Jackbox Games would say something about ripping off their assets, I have decided to rebuild my game from the ground up to create one entirely my own: LIEbel! All graphical assets have been recreated either from scratch or using royalty free stock images, and the audio will also be composed by myself.

I've put out a playable demo of Fibbage3DS on my old thread, so if you want to get an idea of how the game plays (to an extent), please download that demo and try it out. LIEbel is not in itself in a complete enough state to release yet. Here are some screenshots of the progress:

gOlPKnQ.png

S8Ln1H7.png

dF1qK6v.png

IiU5ICo.png

EftQgwV.png

Coming SoonTM

LeifEricson

Coming Soon™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Looks nice. I've always had problems with Fibbage3DS, I hope this'll be better. :D

It will, Fibbage3ds was my first homebrew app. It utilized a lot of shitty coding and really inefficient file formats, which is one of the main reasons I trashed the source code entirely.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
This looks really cool! Are you still working on it?
Judging by the fact that the dev hasn't been online since the summer of 2018, I don't think so.
Also, welcome to GBAtemp! Please don't reply to old threads like this if you don't have a strong reason to do so. (The reply before yours was posted in 2016.)

Sammy6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Judging by the fact that the dev hasn't been online since the summer of 2018, I don't think so.
Also, welcome to GBAtemp! Please don't reply to old threads like this if you don't have a strong reason to do so. (The reply before yours was posted in 2016.)
oh sorry about that. Thanks for welcoming me!

Reactions: smileyhead

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021