[WIP] LIEbel - The 3DS bluffing party game! (Fibbage clone)

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by LeifEricson, Nov 19, 2015.

1. LeifEricson
    OP

LeifEricson Coming Soon™

Jun 22, 2012
    United States
    New York, USA
    A few of you might remember my project a few months ago to make Fibbage3DS, the party game you can take on the go! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, please read this thread before continuing: https://gbatemp.net/threads/work-in-progress-fibbage3ds-a-party-game-you-can-take-on-the-go.395624/

Anyways, under the paranoia that Jackbox Games would say something about ripping off their assets, I have decided to rebuild my game from the ground up to create one entirely my own: LIEbel! All graphical assets have been recreated either from scratch or using royalty free stock images, and the audio will also be composed by myself.

I've put out a playable demo of Fibbage3DS on my old thread, so if you want to get an idea of how the game plays (to an extent), please download that demo and try it out. LIEbel is not in itself in a complete enough state to release yet. Here are some screenshots of the progress:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

Coming SoonTM

ihaveamac likes this.
  2. smileyhead

smileyhead I am DEFINITELY a madman with a box.

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Hungary
    Looks nice. I've always had problems with Fibbage3DS, I hope this'll be better. :D

3. LeifEricson
    OP

LeifEricson Coming Soon™

Jun 22, 2012
    United States
    New York, USA
    It will, Fibbage3ds was my first homebrew app. It utilized a lot of shitty coding and really inefficient file formats, which is one of the main reasons I trashed the source code entirely.

OctopusRift and smileyhead like this.
  4. LeifEricson
    OP

LeifEricson Coming Soon™

Jun 22, 2012
    United States
    New York, USA
    I'm definitely thinking about rebooting this project since I'm home for the summer, I'm going to be looking for someone that may want to help develop.

5. smileyhead

smileyhead I am DEFINITELY a madman with a box.

Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Hungary
    Yay! :P

6. SirBeethoven

SirBeethoven Happy holidays!

Nov 26, 2015
    United States
    Sweet release!!! Looks really cool!

7. JustAKirby

JustAKirby GBAtemp Fan

Oct 7, 2015