Status
Not open for further replies.

tyrran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just blown away by the fact that I have to pay $200+ dollars to play a randomized version of pokemon ORAS.
*looks over at PSP scene* I hope some day the 3DS hacking scene is as good as you.

I mean...the PSP scene has had years to get to where it is today. The DS scene could have been as good but a.) piracy was super easy and b.) the one big exploit we had was only utilized by a few hundred people overall (sudokuhax). The high price of flash carts (comparatively) and the fact that we're working on making the eShop/region lock issue moot is what keeps hope and interest alive for this project and ones like it.

mikeylevi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI the romFS redirection staplebutter has going will be able to randomize legit cartridges of ORAS provided that the randomizers don't work off of the plain romfs.bin or something stupid.

Ah but when will I have access to that? I don't have the rest of my life to play pokemon, real life duties take most of your life ya know.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah but when will I have access to that? I don't have the rest of my life to play pokemon, real life duties take most of your life ya know.
You're kidding right? They fucking know.

This entire project is worked on in their spare time, working around their "real life duties".

The 3DS scene doesn't revolve around your life asshole.

They've been working on this for about six weeks or so, in which time they've began building an emuNAND/CFW setup on the new3DS from scratch.
They didn't have the 2 years worth of experience Gateway had when they started work on their new3DS support.

It'll be ready when it's ready. Fuck.

Suiginou

(null)
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

This entire project is worked on in their spare time, working around their "real life duties".

They've been working on this for about six weeks or so, in which time they've began building an emuNAND/CFW setup on the new3DS from scratch.
They didn't have the 2 years worth of experience Gateway had when they started work on their new3DS support.

VWr6I.gif

Reactions: Tokiopop

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know right, he's such a drama Queen.
(Some bizarre gif featuring a gorilla and a lawn mower. lol whut)
Three swear words, a pair of emboldened underlined words, no caps and no exclamation marks. Nope sorry, I'm not upset, not even a little.

I just don't play well with entitled assholes on the internet, or people in general really.

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Three swear words, a pair of emboldened underlined words, no caps and no exclamation marks. Nope sorry, I'm not upset, not even a little.

I just don't play well with entitled assholes on the internet, or people in general really.

But by saying that you're also entitling yourself :o

/mind blown

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Alucardj77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i want to buy xenoblade but im already on 9.0 and dont want to update to 9.4, also i have cubic ninja
my question is: will karl3ds let me play in it? i didnt read whole topic and i dont know if you treat it like piracy or not?[/quote ]

if you have a GW card you no need to update,emunand can spoof the original firmware and let you run the game with 9.0 emunand ;) ever if you have a N3DS,if can tell you the truth XBC was a wonderfull game(i'm at sector six right now,20 hours of game but i search for every secret mission and request much time spending etcc)is worth to buy 100% that game if you can't run in alternatively(lol)mode ;)

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
But by saying that you're also entitling yourself :o

/mind blown
How do you figure that?

I think you don't know what you're talking about, specifically that your understanding of "entitlement" incorrect.

But that's okay, I suspect English isn't your native language. So I won't criticize you for that.

If you want to discuss the English language and its use in this context, please PM me. Continued discussion here will take this thread off topic.

mikeylevi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Did I fucking say I was entitled to anything? I'd LOVE to know what these fucking devs do with their "real life duties". I work FIVE fucking TWELVE hour days you fuck.
Lets put that into perspective, I work 60 hours while theres only 168 hours in a week. I spend almost HALF my week in a fucking factory. Fuck you.

Did I say: "I should have this! I deserve to have this!" No. I asked when it'd be fucking READY.

cynique

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Did I fucking say I was entitled to anything? I'd LOVE to know what these fucking devs do with their "real life duties". I work FIVE fucking TWELVE hour days you fuck.
Lets put that into perspective, I work 60 hours while theres only 168 hours in a week. I spend almost HALF my week in a fucking factory. Fuck you.

Did I say: "I should have this! I deserve to have this!" No. I asked when it'd be fucking READY.

But they are not paid for this.They do it for public benefit

Reactions: Margen67

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country

Yes, you did. You then proceeded to answer your own question.

You seem to be suggesting that you are the only person with a job and family etc. People don't spend 24/7 coding just to let you play pokemon, even professional developers need time off. Please look at these coders the same way you want to be looked at. You want people to understand that you have a job and a life, so do these guys (maybe school instead of job, I have no idea how old they are). This is a spare time project for them, not a 40 hour job. It will take time.

These coders do not own anyone, they can stop the whole project without saying a word and it wouldn't be anyones right to be upset about it.

mikeylevi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you did. You then proceeded to answer your own question.

You seem to be suggesting that you are the only person with a job and family etc. People don't spend 24/7 coding just to let you play pokemon, even professional developers need time off. Please look at these coders the same way you want to be looked at. You want people to understand that you have a job and a life, so do these guys (maybe school instead of job, I have no idea how old they are). This is a spare time project for them, not a 40 hour job. It will take time.

These coders do not own anyone, they can stop the whole project without saying a word and it wouldn't be anyones right to be upset about it.

You're a moron. I asked when I would be able to use it, when it would be released. I didn't say I deserve to be able to use that!
How the fuck does asking when I'd be able to use something equal entitlement? You all need to hop off your high horses, fuck.

Doesn't this thread kind of mean EVERYONE will have access to it when its done? So how does that translate into me being "entitled" to it? Seriously. I'm so blown away by the stupidity I've witnessed.
If I felt that I was ENTITLED to something, I would have DEMANDED the download link. But wait, all I did was ask when I'd be able to use it!

The only thing I feel that I'm entitled to, is the fucking 3DS and Gateway card I bought.

Joeseph Mother

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you wouldn't have time to play any games anyway ;)

Any good ASM tutorials anybody has came across from all the "What do I learn to start disassembly" questions? I don't have the skills to get too deep into it, but I'm tired of sticking with the languages I use at work every day.

Reactions: Zidapi

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
You're a moron. I asked when I would be able to use it, when it would be released. I didn't say I deserve to be able to use that!
How the fuck does asking when I'd be able to use something equal entitlement? You all need to hop off your high horses, fuck.

Doesn't this thread kind of mean EVERYONE will have access to it when its done? So how does that translate into me being "entitled" to it? Seriously. I'm so blown away by the stupidity I've witnessed.
If I felt that I was ENTITLED to something, I would have DEMANDED the download link. But wait, all I did was ask when I'd be able to use it!

The only thing I feel that I'm entitled to, is the fucking 3DS and Gateway card I bought.

I don't know how you intended that sentence to be read, but its comes off as entitled.

"Ah but when will I have access to that? I don't have the rest of my life to play pokemon, real life duties take most of your life ya know."

It reads like you want the coders to work around your schedule instead of their own. They have said in the past that it will be released when it's ready and not before.

Reactions: Zidapi

Dazzozo

KRAZOA PALACE
Trophies
Website
dazzozo.com
XP
Country
Sounds like you wouldn't have time to play any games anyway ;)

Any good ASM tutorials anybody has came across from all the "What do I learn to start disassembly" questions? I don't have the skills to get too deep into it, but I'm tired of sticking with the languages I use at work every day.

I see people linking to this a lot: http://www.coranac.com/tonc/text/asm.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1