Status
Not open for further replies.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is all hype...what exactly do you devs have left to do? Theres a lot of updates and new DLC being released, I've actually lost all use for my 3ds when ORAS version 1.3 came out. can't play online anymore and I don't want to update yet so I can use this. (and don't tell me to just update emunand).
There's a lot to be implemented still. If we do release, it'll be once we implement a lot of ARM11 stuff including HB service integration, proper region patching, etc. Plus there's tons of cleanup and the like we'd also want to get in.

mikeylevi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a lot to be implemented still. If we do release, it'll be once we implement a lot of ARM11 stuff including HB service integration, proper region patching, etc. Plus there's tons of cleanup and the like we'd also want to get in.

If theres anything I'd recommend (I'm aware you guys are super anti-piracy [dumb]), it's being able to install .cia updates of games and things of the sort. And find a way for pokebank to work on lower firmware versions.

if you have a 4.x 3ds you can use Rxtools to run 9.6 emunand.........even gateway haven't released their 9.6 emunand support yet either

Yeah, let me just take my omega ruby thats linked to my 9.4 3ds and use it on the other 3ds...

My main concern is losing the ability to inject pokemon through the RAM exploit.

Reactions: Margen67

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If theres anything I'd recommend (I'm aware you guys are super anti-piracy [dumb]), it's being able to install .cia updates of games and things of the sort. And find a way for pokebank to work on lower firmware versions.
Our feature list for release is what it is - take it or leave it. Everything that's included will be included for a reason - the same for everything that's excluded.

mikeylevi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bit off-topic but whatever:

I've noticed my 4.5 O3DS runs significantly slower than my 9.4 O3DS.
Is this because of a higher firmware version? or is my 4.5 3DS just...older?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
How can you be so sure?

Not even Gateway will work on a 9.4 system. You must be out of the loop or something. 9.3 and above firmwares patched memchunkhax which was needed to execute the firmlaunchhax arm9 exploit. 9.4 and later patched firmlaunchhax (or was it 9.5 that patched that? Not sure).

What ever the case be, no CFW Gateway or not will work on systems past 9.2.

Neru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not even Gateway will work on a 9.4 system. You must be out of the loop or something. 9.3 and above firmwares patched memchunkhax which was needed to execute the firmlaunchhax arm9 exploit. 9.4 and later patched firmlaunchhax (or was it 9.5 that patched that? Not sure).

What ever the case be, no CFW Gateway or not will work on systems past 9.2.

Well fuck....any tip on how to return to my new 3ds xl with 9.4 back to gamestop? 30 days hasn't passed yet and the AR cards was taken out. Guess I'm out of luck.
(Also ordered it from Gamestop online which was the biggest mistake)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm just blown away by the fact that I have to pay $200+ dollars to play a randomized version of pokemon ORAS.
*looks over at PSP scene* I hope some day the 3DS hacking scene is as good as you.

It is slowly going to be as good.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just blown away by the fact that I have to pay $200+ dollars to play a randomized version of pokemon ORAS.
*looks over at PSP scene* I hope some day the 3DS hacking scene is as good as you.

FYI the romFS redirection staplebutter has going will be able to randomize legit cartridges of ORAS provided that the randomizers don't work off of the plain romfs.bin or something stupid.

WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
This thread is all hype...what exactly do you devs have left to do? Theres a lot of updates and new DLC being released, I've actually lost all use for my 3ds when ORAS version 1.3 came out. can't play online anymore and I don't want to update yet so I can use this. (and don't tell me to just update emunand).

Why not use rxTools?

Edit: Never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car