Status
Not open for further replies.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as long as it's legit, though. Everything else is not the "interesting things" you are talking about. ;)
It might turn out to be, but you should always check the likelihood of this before spreading what you find.

Yeah, you're right. I am kinda still getting into researching 3DS stuff, so when I see things, I get pretty interested of what it might be. Sometimes I just need some closure of what it is, so I ask people here since I don't know where else to go. Some people here are so negative and rude, it really doesn't help me want to ask for help because of the backlash that I get for wanting some knowledge. :cry:

Reactions: Margen67

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kind of funny gateway goes out of their way too make sure ppl cant copy/reverse engineer their shit because theyll lose money.
now you guys are gna go out of ur way to make sure ppl cant reverse engineer youre stuff
...sooo gateway doesnt lose money? lol irony.
but wevva CHEF DONT JUDGE!!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It doesn't even make a difference to the end user though???? You guys are silly. It's just protection so people don't go and immediately RE our stuff for piracy.
just incase it wasn't obvious, my comment was a joke :P
your project do whatever the hell you like.....except maybe brick code, that would be a step too far :P

Reactions: SLiV3R

julian20

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If you want a way to play free 3ds backups, go and learn c and assembler and code your cfw. If you dont want to do, you have the luxus way >>> buying a product for it likr gateway or sky3ds. I have a gateway and i dont need cfw. I have now all the features i want(regionfree>backup game>start via gateway)

Chose your way

Or wait and hope someone release a working cfw(i know there is one but not for 2ds or new 3ds)

That is My meaning
And i am 14 and learning at the moment C and want to learn the other things too(like assembler)
But noe i have gateway, that is my way

Reactions: Zidapi

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Margen67

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That would also be piracy but if you want to do that, go ahead, I think nobody will stop you from coding a DS Rom loader. But since DS games are still sold in stores and the 3DS support them natively I think their time isnt over yet. The goal of this project is not to enable piracy, the goal is to get region free working on the N3DS and some other nice stuff (like emunand and homebrew loading from home menu).
They dont want to make it easy to abuse their work but if you want rom loading so bad, you can always reverse it if you want and make your own rom loader ;)

Reactions: Zidapi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Oh God no :ohnoes: +1