Status
Not open for further replies.

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there really anything that's unpassable from a dev standpoint?

Only for N3DS future firmware if they fix their key generation.

What about the so called new encryption used exclusively for N3DS consoles in 9.5?
Have you guys taken a dive into it yet?

We know how it works, but haven't messed around with it yet because we were having trouble with fatfs libs. Now that we have sd card working from arm9 kernel, this is next on our to do list.

Reactions: ShadowOne333

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Apart from retail copy of Cubic Ninja (or Sky3DS + rom), what other entry point do you guys think there is for N3DS ?

Reason am asking is if there is none, might as well get a PAL Cubic Ninja while I can before they're all gone.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I was led to believe that the botched encryption implementation of 9.5 would compromise all future update updates rendering the new security system useless? Unless that that turned out to be no longer true?

Perhaps an exploit has to be found in 9.5 sysnand for this to be true though. I don't know. The situation regarding this is kinda confusing. :P

Dazzozo

KRAZOA PALACE
Trophies
Website
dazzozo.com
XP
Country
Do these options require me to have a copy of cubic ninja still? Because then I had to start searching for one immidiately. ;)

Apart from retail copy of Cubic Ninja (or Sky3DS + rom), what other entry point do you guys think there is for N3DS ?

Reason am asking is if there is none, might as well get a PAL Cubic Ninja while I can before they're all gone.

There aren't any other entry points known publicly right now.

I was led to believe that the botched encryption implementation of 9.5 would compromise all future update updates rendering the new security system useless? Unless that that turned out to be no longer true?

Perhaps an exploit has to be found in 9.5 sysnand for this to be true though. I don't know. The situation regarding this is kinda confusing. :P

No, they can try again, and they can get it right this time.

Reactions: SLiV3R

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Also to answer this pre-emptively: no, we don't need 'testers'.

just to be the one to post the joke;
Are you eventually in need of Leaker ? if so, i can be your man.
Now that the joke is set aside, if i recall properly, it was stated that you(Edit: or another dev) would try to port KARL3DS for the most common Old 3ds entrypoints (being spider exploit, MSET and CN),is it still the case ?
Do you think that it would be possible to start you firmloader from the other entrypoints (mainly spider) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1