Status
Not open for further replies.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's either fake or nothing useful. It's definitely not the common key, and at the veeeeeery best it's just some random keyx we could get on our own. Plus the whining about gateway at the end immediately discredits it too. Move along.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
> (got a Sky3ds)
Yeah, doubt it's real, anyone with the common key would know enough to not need a sky3ds (unless they are just leaking the info, but also doubt that too).

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
> (got a Sky3ds)
Yeah, doubt it's real, anyone with the common key would know enough to not need a sky3ds (unless they are just leaking the info, but also doubt that too).

I don't know about keys or anything else, but are keys really important? I dunno what you can even do with them.

Hashtastrophe

Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's either fake or nothing useful. It's definitely not the common key, and at the veeeeeery best it's just some random keyx we could get on our own. Plus the whining about gateway at the end immediately discredits it too. Move along.
> (got a Sky3ds)
Pretty much what I figured. Well, time to get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Reactions: Psi-hate

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
lol....gateway took too long, now we wont need your "dongle"......owns sky3ds :rolleyes:........whats the point of a magical key if they are using a flashcard themselves

anyways, that's enough of that i guess :P

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Oishikatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great! Thanks for the link.

You weren't the "one person" I mentioned or otherwise I'd have seen Smea's reply.

It was someone in this thread a few pages back. Unless of course you mentioned it here a few pages back too.

It was me a few pages back. Unfortunately, reading smea's writeup of ninjhax it's very clear that it wouldn't run on 8.1, as he said.

That said, I believe the arm11 kernel exploit could be run from cubic ninja directly. It would then be possible to patch services and syscalls, load code from SDMC.

Unfortunately, that would involve a lot of work that nobody is doing right now and that nobody has much reason at all to do (8.1 N3DS users are the minority).

Reactions: SLiV3R

boomie0123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, that would involve a lot of work that nobody is doing right now and that nobody has much reason at all to do (8.1 N3DS users are the minority).

... So then what should we 8.1 users do? Wait around for a cart with a 9.x update on it? Makes me wish I would've gone with a EUR N3DS instead of JPN. :unsure:

Dazzozo

KRAZOA PALACE
Trophies
Website
dazzozo.com
XP
Country
It was me a few pages back. Unfortunately, reading smea's writeup of ninjhax it's very clear that it wouldn't run on 8.1, as he said.

That said, I believe the arm11 kernel exploit could be run from cubic ninja directly. It would then be possible to patch services and syscalls, load code from SDMC.

I'll try to personally handle this case if no one beats me to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You can't get the smell of my dick out of your mom either +1