Status
Not open for further replies.

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do the goals with the lines through them mean they are completed, or that they are no longer something you intend to achieve?

The main post needs a big rewrite, which we'll do eventually. Check out the thread for normal progress, though. Bootstrap is p much finished. We're playing around with firmlaunch-hax right now, and eventually we'll figure out firm launching through it.

Reactions: Margen67 and SLiV3R

AlanWeird

Trophies
XP
Country
It feels so cool to be... watching all this happen again.

Hacking scenes haven't been exciting or very... well. public since the psp. (I got mine at 1.0.0.0 from japan. very early adopter).

Whatever we end up with, I'll be grateful for.

Nothing's gonna make me go down the road of being a pirate again. Emulation and so on, not counting. I pay for what I want to play, and love it that way :)

I would someday, as I said, love to see an ability for me to turn my games into CIA. But like you said too, that could be abused to all hell. So moot point :)

I can maintain my gaming habit, quite easily, by buying the games I like at good prices. Reselling ones I finish but won't play again, and keeping those I adore.

I *like* having a legit collection of awesome games on my shelves.

Anyway. Thanks for your hard work. Looking forward to bringing some use to my new 3ds and my copy of cubic ninja :) can't wait to transfer everything from my old one and not ruin hackability. :)

AquaX101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The main versions I need tested are 5.0-8.1, so that would be good.

Alright, but I need help with ninjhax on 8.1 because when I chose 8.1.0-9U on the ninjhax website, it led me to the QR, and then it read on CN and I installed it but it goes to the internet browser at 40%

Ninjhax not working on 6.1, 7.1 or 8.1-9U. Help?

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I can't help test on firmwares 6.1, 7.1, 8.1 as Ninjhax doesn't work for me on those firmwares.
I'm one of the devs, kinda, and I have the same problem. We don't know why Ninjhax doesn't work on -9 firmwares higher than 4.5.0 yet.

Maybe one day, I'll write a Ninjhax that doesn't require a browser at all, using memchunkhax to steal the necessary permissions instead of rohax.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I want to go ahead and try this out, but I've got a bit of a problem. I have a JPN N3DS on 8.1 and a US 3DS running 9.5. I can buy a JPN CN cart off amazon no problem, but from what I understand, you need a same region console at FW 9.2 or lower to install the exploit on the CN cart. And that right there is my problem, anyone have any suggestions to get around this?
Find someone with a Japanese n3DS on 9.2, send them your copy of CN, they install the exploit then send it back to you.

I don't see any other option, but would welcome better suggestions.

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GUYS I found a pastebin just randomly looking around and looked inside and had a key inside? I dunno what it is but I might not be able to share the link or the key itself so someone PM me and I will prob let you see it and tell me of its importance. "A not so common 3DS Key for you to play with enjoy" was the title.

Reactions: Margen67

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I would someday, as I said, love to see an ability for me to turn my games into CIA.

if you are 9.2 or below now, old3ds, you can do that now with your computer. doing it on the actual 3ds would be painful and horrible to code for them, and no real use anyway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good to me, video games and booze it is then.