ROM Hack [Release] Hyrule Warriors Legends Save Editor & NTR Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone got the NTR cheat plugin working on an O3DS yet? Or is it better to use the Windows version?

Blazingflare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to unlock tetra, linkle, toon link... whit hex editor?
You only have to play two or three adventure map battles to unlock Toon Link and three story missions to unlock Linkle. You might as well unlock them normally.
Tetra is a pain though since you have to play all of the main story, all of Cia's story, and all of Linkle's story before you can play the Wind Waker one.
Can someone link me to an NTR plugin with a bunch of cheats?
There will never be an NTR plugin for people that just ask to be spoonfed instead of actually reading the first post or glossing over the last few pages in a short thread.

Last edited by Blazingflare,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Updated with all the materials listed on the OP, as well as an Exp Maximiser. I'm not able to test the Exp Maximiser at the moment so if you want to try that, make a save backup first (and let me know if it works properly or not please <3). Also added basic checks so the app won't crash every time something goes wrong :P

Le code is here again: http://pastebin.com/dMM8bLeX

@Blazingflare, feel free to link to this in the OP <3

Attachments

• Hyrule Warriors Legends Save Editor.zip
    6.6 KB · Views: 1,407

Baggy Scraggy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated with all the materials listed on the OP, as well as an Exp Maximiser. I'm not able to test the Exp Maximiser at the moment so if you want to try that, make a save backup first (and let me know if it works properly or not please <3). Also added basic checks so the app won't crash every time something goes wrong :P

Is 99 the max level you can achieve? Or can you go above that later in the story. If I remember correctly, the Wii U version went up to 255 or something like that.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is 99 the max level you can achieve? Or can you go above that later in the story. If I remember correctly, the Wii U version went up to 255 or something like that.
It says Max next to it so I assume so. The Wii U version originally had the limit at 99, so maybe they just kept the original value? If you find any different, let me know and I'll alter the program.

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, maybe I'm misunderstanding the character's attack power, but I have the 60k attack power code activated, and I was kinda expecting to one-shot everything, even on Hero Mode. Unfortunately, this is not the case. Am I doing something wrong?

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You only have to play two or three adventure map battles to unlock Toon Link and three story missions to unlock Linkle. You might as well unlock them normally.
Tetra is a pain though since you have to play all of the main story, all of Cia's story, and all of Linkle's story before you can play the Wind Waker one.

There will never be an NTR plugin for people that just ask to be spoonfed instead of actually reading the first post or glossing over the last few pages in a short thread.
anyone with basic knowledge of how to do RAMdumps and cross compare values to find the offsets can build NTR cheat plugins though. @cell9 just released the source for the template for the cheat plugin with the cheat menu functionality supported and I made a simple tutorial on building cheat plugins. I would be glad to build the plugins myself. but as far as I have tested it seems cheat plugins for HWLJP don't work on old3ds due to something to do with the 3D disabled to run it. if a special plugin is made for NTR CFW to account for this, my speculation is that it can be a circumvention as it is a 3D disabler and not extra memory mode so no memory is used where NTR plugins can be loaded in RAM. so for now these will only work on New3ds. i have already built a test plugin ported from the Gateshark code for 9,999,999 rupees and it will likely work on New3DS.

also the exp hex editing worked and I defeated Darunia and am about to start the third Linkle quest. it seems she's lagging behind the other heroes but with her impressive skills and heroics she's certain to catch up even though she gets lost on the way. great new character by the way.

Last edited by supermariorick,

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheat plugin works for me on my O3DS, though, so idk. I do wonder if it would be possible to force HWL into extra memory mode to see if that would help the framerate and/or enemy drawing.

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cheat plugin works for me on my O3DS, though, so idk. I do wonder if it would be possible to force HWL into extra memory mode to see if that would help the framerate and/or enemy drawing.
You're lucky. It won't work at all on mine. :/ It stays in a loop at the pre-loading screen.

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm guessing nobody has figured out how to cheat-unlock the tougher-to-unlock characters right?

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Eeeehhh, wat?

OwQDz1s.png

Edit: Never mind, compiled it myself and it worked. I just have one question about the EXP multiplier, what exactly does it do? I activated it on Link and it only raises him by one level when I knock out an enemy at the beginning of the stage but then it doesn't do anything after that. Is it supposed to raise me up by a level only once per stage?

Last edited by Lycan911,

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Eeeehhh, wat?

OwQDz1s.png

Edit: Never mind, compiled it myself and it worked. I just have one question about the EXP multiplier, what exactly does it do? I activated it on Link and it only raises him by one level when I knock out an enemy at the beginning of the stage but then it doesn't do anything after that. Is it supposed to raise me up by a level only once per stage?
It should set your exp to max, I'll do a bit of testing when I get home later and make it right.

Edit: As a side note, the virus warning is probably because the file's not been downloaded much.

Last edited by Scarlet,
Reactions: Lycan911

Emenaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Could someone please upload a zmha.bin file? I had a save with Story Mode completed on medium difficulty, some characters(True Midna, Tingle and Agitha) and weapons(Ganondorf's Trident and Zelda's Baton) unlocked in Adventure Mode, and every character's level at 30-50. But now it's gone and I don't want to spend 30 hours to redo all the things I've already done. I'd really appreciate it if someone could upload a zmha.bin file. (even more appreciated if it's at around the same completion rate as my save.) Thanks.

Last edited by Emenaria,

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone please upload a zmha.bin file? I had a save with Story Mode completed on medium difficulty, some characters(True Midna, Tingle and Agitha) and weapons(Ganondorf's Trident and Zelda's Baton) unlocked in Adventure Mode, and every character's level at 30-50. But now it's gone and I don't want to spend 30 hours to redo all the things I've already done. I'd really appreciate it if someone could upload a zmha.bin file. (even more appreciated if it's at around the same completion rate as my save.) Thanks.
I think this is yours.

Attachments

• zmha.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: Emenaria

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
All cheats are working fine for me. I'm only using the rupees, materials and damage codes. Could you maybe do a all badges code? Kinda boring just doing it yourself since it takes forever. Especially when you unlock multiple characters after battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had one it was fun lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think I did then it broke a few months later
    Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious
    I had two Ken one regular black one and a silver special edition one lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Speaking of old stuff those green og Logitech Xbox controllers still being listed around $100
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    eyetoy was fun yeah
    super basic, but the minigames were well designed
    i'm sure there's at least 1 emulator out there that works with it
    I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass
    i had eye toy play on ps2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Microsoft ruined it with kinect
    @The Real Jdbye, PCSX2 works with any web cam and emulates the EyeToy with it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember mic support for the n64 being janky
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Emulation wise
    I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls
    Ken amazingly DraStic microphone support works better than real hardware lol
    On a phone of course
    Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Touch
    +1
    I really need to dig out my USB Wii sensor bar and experiment with Wii emulation and synching Wii remotes with BT lol
    Sort of redundant since I have a Wii lol
    With HDMI lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I also have a Wii
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow be may 4th
    Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Getting Wiid from Street Pharmacist Mario?